Supradyn Multivitamin Tablets Strip Of 15 's
Supradyn Multivitamin Tablets help in building a strong immune system, aiding proper blood circulation level in your body, and in controlling the greying of hair, anaemia, upset stomach and infections. It is also useful in case of diabetic neuropathy and heartburn and further helps to overcome Vitamin C deficiency.
You can take this tablet as advised by your doctor to attain maximum benefit. These tablets are usually safe and do not cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
Supradyn Multivitamin Tablets are composed from several essential vitamins and minerals such as:
- Vitamin A for healthy bones, immunity and eyesight
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) promotes hair growth
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) plays a role in the supply of oxygen
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens the nervous system
- Vitamin C ensures the development, growth, repair of body tissues and helps fight infections
- Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin) are also present.
- Includes minerals like Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Phosphorus, which are also beneficial for the body
- Multivitamins provide sufficient amounts of nutrients to the organs and tissues for proper functioning.
- It helps prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Health conditions such as anaemia can be improved
- Increases the effectiveness in certain treatments
- Helps during pregnancy by significantly lowering the risk of any complications.
- Strengthens the immune systems and promotes speedy recovery from illnesses
How to Use
It is recommended to take one Supradyn Multivitamin Tablet a day, preferably after meals or as directed by the physician.
· The dosage of Supradyn tablet is prescribed on the basis of a particular clinical condition, age, and gender of an individual.
· Try not to miss a dose.
· Consult a doctor if you don’t notice any improvement in your condition or if you are experiencing any unwanted side effects.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Keep out of children's reach
- Look out for the expiration date
1. Is it better to take vitamins in the morning or at night?
Multivitamins can be taken at any time but ideally in the morning, after breakfast. Speak to your doctor in case of any queries.
2. Is Supradyn safe?
These tablets are usually safe but should be taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
3. Can Supradyn Multivitamins make me energetic?
Every activity that we perform requires energy and nutrients are required to supplement and boost our energy levels. Supradyn Multivitamins can have a positive impact on your energy levels.
4. Can I take a Supradyn tablet twice a day?
Most multivitamins should be taken once or twice per day. However, consult your doctor to understand what is best for you.