Supradyn is a Multivitamin tablet with minerals and trace elements. It contains 11 vitamins – A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, C, D3, and E. It contains 5 minerals – Manganese, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. It also contains 4 trace elements – Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum, Boron.
Vitamin A in Supradyn is an essential vitamin (vitamin that our body cannot produce), the adequate intake of which is responsible for maintaining normal vision and required for growth and development.
Inadequate exposure to sunlight due to factors like pollution affects vitamin D production by the body. Supplementation with Supradyn helps maintain its levels and thus helps preserve bone health, enhances immunity and prevents infections, and elevates mood and energy levels. Other vitamins such as vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and B12 when consumed may be poorly absorbed by our body and are excreted.
These are only a handful of examples. Our body needs a host of vitamins and minerals for optimum functioning – right from helping prevent infections to keeping us energetic and upbeat. Supradyn can help fill the gap due to lack of adequate dietary intake which can help the overall growth, development, and health of the body.
- Vitamin A IP (as acetate) - 10,000 IU
- Cholecalciferol IP (Vitamin D3) - 1,000 IU
- Thiamine Mononitrate IP - 10 mg
- Riboflavine IP - 10 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP - 3 mg
- Cyanocobalamin IP - 15 mcg
- Nicotinamide IP - 100 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate IP - 16.30 mg
- Ascorbic Acid IP - 150 mg
- α-Tocopheryl Acetate IP - 25 mg
- Biotin USP - 0.25 mg
- Tribasic Calcium Phosphate IP - 129 mg
- Magnesium Oxide Light IP - 60 mg
- Dried Ferrous Sulphate IP - 32.04 mg
- Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate BP - 2.03 mg
- Total Phosphorus in the preparation - 25.80 mg
- Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate BP - 3.39 mg
- Zinc Sulphate IP - 2.20 mg
- Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate BP - 0.25 mg
- Sodium Borate BP - 0.88 mg
- Supradyn contains 11 vitamins, 5 minerals, and 4 trace elements
- Provides a positive effect on the health condition by improving the blood circulation and oxygen saturation
- Vitamin D helps preserve bone health, enhances immunity, prevents infection, and elevates mood and energy levels. Supradyn contains Vitamin D and helps maintain its levels in our body
- Vitamin B2 and B12 are essential for brain health and has shown positive impact on work performance. Supradyn contains the above mentioned vitamins and makes sure your body doesn’t run out of these
- Supradyn contains minerals like calcium, which is important in maintaining healthy bones. Poor diets and limited availability of calcium-rich foods has made calcium supplementation necessary
Take one tablet daily or as directed by physician
Precautions & Warnings
- Pregnancy Warning: Doses such as those of Vitamin A contained in Supradyn should be avoided during early pregnancy unless correction of Vitamin A deficiency is required.
- Pregnant and Lactating women and individuals with any pre-existing condition should consult a doctor before taking the medicine
- In case of symptoms of any illness, please consult a doctorSwallow the tablet with water
Storage and Disposal
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30? C . Keep out of reach of children.
Q: How many tablets?
A: One tablet per day or as directed by physician
Q: Is it suitable for men and women?
A: Yes it is suitable for both men and women, however pregnant and lactating women and individuals with any pre-existing condition should consult a doctor before taking the medicine.
Q: Does it contain Vitamin C?
A: It contains 150mg of Vitamin C