Sri Sri Tattva Triphala Tablet , 60tab
Manufactured by Sriveda Sattva Pvt Ltd, Sri Sri Tattva products are natural and ayurvedic. The Sri Sri Tattva Triphala Tablets contain extracts of natural herbs like Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. These natural herbs improve digestion and bowel movements. The tablets also help treat urinary disorders and clear obstructions in the small and large intestines. These tablets also help with disorders of the eye and diseases of the skin. Take the Sri Sri Tattva Tablet under the supervision of your doctor for overall well-being and health.
- Tablets have ayurvedic formulation with extracts of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bhibitaki.
- Tablets promote good digestion and make the digestive system stronger.
- Amalaki and Haritaki improve bowel movements by relieving constipation.
- Amalaki also has anti-diabetic properties.
- It helps treat urinary disorders.
- Paraben-free, manufactured in GMP-approved facilities and HACCP certified.
Each 500mg tablet contains Extracts of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bhibitaki.
- It is a potent laxative that eases constipation.
- Improves digestion and gets rid of obstruction in urine and stool passage.
- Helps treat and prevent urinary disorders.
How to Use
- Take 2 to 4 tablets, twice daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before taking the tablets.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medication before taking these tablets.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding then consult your doctor before taking these Triphala tablets.
Q1. How many tablets are there in one Sri Sri Tattva Triphala bottle?
Ans: There are 60 tablets in one Sri Sri Tattva Triphala bottle.
Q2. Are these Sri Sri Tattva tablets ayurvedic?
Ans: Yes, these Sri Sri Tattva tablets are ayurvedic and contain extracts of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bhibitaki.
Q3. How do these ayurvedic tablets help?
Ans: The Sri Sri Tattva Triphala Tablets are potent laxatives, which improve digestion.
Q4. Can pregnant women take these tablets?
Ans: Pregnant women should consult their doctor before taking these tablets for digestion.