Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil, 15ml
Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil is a natural and effective product designed for both your hair and skin. It helps in moisturising your skin and hydrating it. As for the hair slows down the greying of hair, prevents dandruff, and makes the hair stronger, better, and more lustrous. It also stimulates the process of hair growth.
Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil is free from chemicals, toxins, or other harmful substances to provide the best-in-class care to your skin and hair. One can use it to get naturally healthy hair and skin.
- Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil is 100% natural and free from chemicals.
- It can benefit both the hair and the skin.
- Effective against under-eye bags and scars.
- It also reduces the visible signs of ageing on the hair and skin.
- This oil hydrates and moisturises the skin thoroughly.
- Effective against premature balding.
- Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates the hair follicles.
- This product makes your hair stronger, longer, and thicker.
- It also has therapeutic and aromatic value.
- Pure and Undiluted Rosemary Oil
- Makes both your hair and skin more healthy.
- Reduces dandruff and the dryness of the hair scalp.
- Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil aids in hair growth.
- Effective against greying of hair.
- Effective against wrinkles and under-eye bags.
- It helps in fixing damaged skin.
- Due to its aromatic value, it soothes your senses.
- It enhances your memory.
- The oil induces a sense of calmness and harmony.
How to Use
- Do not apply the Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil directly on your hair, scalp or skin.
- Mix the Rosemary oil with another carrier oil, particularly a Soulflower oil.
- Mix them well.
- Now you can apply it to your skin or hair.
- Alternatively, if you apply it to your hair scalp, you can mix the Rosemary oil with coconut oil until smooth.
- Apply on your hair scalp and leave it overnight.
- Wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
- You can also put some drops of this oil on your pillow to relax your senses aromatically.
- Read the instructions before use.
- Keep Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil away from children.
- Do not apply more than 4-5 drops at once.
- Do not mix Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil with water.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not swallow it.
- Use it for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Can you use Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil as body oil?
Ans. No, you should not. It is for use on your hair and skin only. It is not designed to act as a body oil.
Q 2. Can this oil be used for cooking?
Ans. No, you should not use it for cooking as it's for external use only. It should not be consumed internally by anyone.
Q 3. How safe are Soulflower products?
Ans. All the products manufactured by Soulflower have been made from natural and premium quality ingredients. The essential oils are undiluted as well to offer excellent care for the hair and skin. They're also free from chemicals, artificial fragrances, and synthetic colours.
Q 4. Can this help with eyebrow growth?
Ans. Yes, definitely. Mix the Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil with Soulflower Castor Carrier Oil and leave it overnight. You'll see the results yourself.