Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary (15ml) And Ylang Ylang 100% Pure Natural And Undiluted Oil (15ml) For Skin, Face And Hair With Free Dropper
In many civilisations, using infused oil has been a prevalent practice since ancient times. Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang employ a potent blend of rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils to stimulate and nourish your scalp. Rosemary, high in antioxidants, maintains your skin firm and nourishes it while protecting it from the sun's heat and damaging UV rays. Ylang Ylang is a star-shaped yellow flower that has been shown to improve sebum production, which is beneficial to dry hair. It improves the texture of your hair and minimises hair breakage.
- Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang is free from harmful chemicals and toxins and uses natural ingredients.
- Improves hair texture and makes them stronger.
- Rosemary oil aids provide nutrients and oxygen to follicles, allowing them to grow more quickly and healthy.
- Ylang Ylang improves sebum secretion that helps with dry hair.
- There are no hazardous chemicals, synthetic colours, or fragrances in this product.
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang improve hair quality and hair texture.
- This oil enhances sebum secretion, which helps with dry skin and scalp.
- Rosemary makes your hair grow faster and healthier.
- This essential oil hydrates and moisturises your scalp.
How to Use
- Pour ¾ to full Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang in a small bottle.
- Replace the top after adding Rosemary and Ylang Ylang Oils.
- Gently massage a spoonful of oil into your scalp to the deepest level.
- Allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes, or perhaps overnight.
- Rinse it with water.
- Repeat the treatment once a week or once in two weeks.
- Store Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not ingest this product.
Q 1. Are Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang safe for my skin?
Ans. Yes, it has been clinically tested and shown to be hypoallergenic in accredited laboratories. It's safe to use on your skin and scalp without creating skin irritations.
Q 2. Are there any side effects to using Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang?
Ans. No, it is composed entirely of natural ingredients such as rosemary and ylang-ylang.
Q 3. Who is Soulflower Essential Oil Rosemary and Ylang Ylang intended for?
Ans. It benefits both men and women who want to improve their overall hair health. This product is not advised for children under the age of three.
Q 4. Can this product be used regularly?
Ans. Yes, you may use it regularly. Gently massage a spoonful of oil into your scalp with a carrier oil.