Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Oil For Hair & Skin, 225ml
Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Oil is 100% pure, natural and vegan, which is beneficial for dry/damaged skin and hair. It provides in-depth nourishment to your skin while fighting against the sign of ageing. It also helps in increasing the volume and density of your hair. Other benefits of the Soulflower Castor Oil for your skin include improvement of skin complexion and prevention of acne. For your hair, it is effective in acting against hair loss.
- Helps in the prevention of hair fall.
- Promotes the regrowth of hair even in individuals with patchy hair loss.
- Beneficial for all skin types for reducing the formation of blackheads, improving the smoothness and texture of the skin and preventing dryness.
- Helps prevent irritation and inflammation.
100% pure castor oil
- For helping manage Alopecia areata or patchy hair loss.
- During excessive hair fall or thinning of the hair.
- For acne or pimples.
- On uneven skin tone or pigmentation.
- For blackheads.
How to Use
Soulflower Castor Oil for Hair
- Castor oil must be diluted with other plant-based oils like coconut or jojoba oil since it is heavy and cannot be directly applied to the scalp.
- It can then be massaged into the scalp with the help of circular motions.
- If using castor oil alone, you must take a few drops and rub them into your scalp.
- You can also rub a few drops along with the sectioning of your hair, the area with uneven hair loss and the tips of your hair, depending on your reason for use.
- Daily use of castor oil must be avoided on the hair.
- Use it only once a week.
Soulflower Castor Oil for Skin
Similarly, dilute the oil in a ratio of 1:1 and spread as an even layer on your skin.
- Overuse can lead to excessive tangling or matting of hair.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Can one apply Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Oil on the face?
Ans. No, you must always mix Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Oil with other oils such as coconut or jojoba for use on the face, skin or hair.
Q2. Can people with damaged hair use Soulflower Castor Oil?
Ans. Yes, the oil can be safely used on all hair types when mixed with a carrier oil. However, if your hair is prone to tangling and you have a history of scalp infections, you must watch out for the matting of hair.
Q3. Can one use Soulflower Castor Oil for cooking/frying?
Ans. No, the oil is solely only for external use on your skin and hair. Swallowing and cooking must be avoided for the avoidance of gastrointestinal problems.