Softovac-O Orange Constipation Powder Container Of 80 G
Manufactured by the trusted brand of Lupin, Softovac-O Powder is an ayurvedic formulation that helps regulate bowel movements and is a colon cleanser laxative. It effectively provides relief from chronic and acute constipation.
- It is used as a bulking agent to help users pass stool more effectively.
- Softovac Powder is also used for providing relief from symptoms of acidity and gas.
- It does a dual action of cleansing the colon and detoxifying the body.
- Made with the power of 100% natural actives.
- It also helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Reduces abdominal pain, bloating and stool hardness.
- Psyllium Husk
- Cassia Fistula
Softovac is a high fibre formula that provides effective relief from constipation and irregular bowels. It is also helpful in treating piles and rectal disorders, as well as postoperative constipation. It contains 7 powerful herbal ingredients, such as Isabgol, Sonamukhi, Amaltas, Harad, Mulethi, Gulab dal and Saunf, making it a safe and useful product.
How to Use
- Take 5 - 10gms (1- 2 teaspoonful) of the powder.
- Mix it well in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Make sure there are no lumps.
- Try to drink the mixture at bedtime for effective results or as recommended by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. Are there any other variants of Softovac?
Ans: Yes, Softovac is available in 3 different flavours, such as Orange, Natural Saunf and Sugar-Free.
Q2. How long does Softovac take to work?
Ans: Softovac usually starts working the same day or in 1 day. However, this may not be reflective of what you may experience or how you should use this medicine.
Q3. Who can take Softovac?
Ans: Adults can take Softovac after consulting their doctor if they are allergic to any ingredient, suffering from a blockage of the bowel, have a weak bowel wall, pregnant or are breastfeeding. The powder is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.