Heamzo Fill syrup
For Anemia, Rbcs Count, Iron deficiecy , Amenorrhea
INGREDIENT: Each 10 ml contains
CHOPCHINI , MORINGA, ASHWGANDHA, DATES, AMLA , DRAKSH , ANANT MOOL , GINGER , HIRAKASIS , Jaggery
- Ideal tonic to recover iron deficiency.
- Excellent source of various vitamin and mineral.
- Helps to recover Rbcs count in blood.
- Good for maintaining the hemoglobin lavel during pregnancy.
- Effective to treat Amenorrhea (absence of menstruation).
- Enhance the absorption of nutrients from food.
Directions to use:
- Take 10-15 ml of ‘Heamzo fill’ twice or thrice in a day OR as directed by your physician.
- (Note: * Use half dose for children below than 14 year.
- Not for children below than two year.
- Don't exceed the quantity more than 50 ml in a day
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Health Tips: *Take your meal timely. * Avoid tea with empty stomach."