Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 100 Ml
Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer is a hygienic hand disinfectant. A hospital strength hand rub, this sanitizer contains neem and tulsi extracts that help keep hands dirt free. It comes with a skin-friendly antiseptic formula that doesn’t require any water or soap for cleansing. This hand sanitiser by Sewa is non-sticky and not harmful to the skin. Additionally, it leaves an enticing fragrance post usage and keeps hands soft. This 100ml of Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer is compact and easy to carry. From workplaces, public transport to public toilets, it can be carried everywhere. It effectively kills germs and bacteria and keeps individuals safe.
- This hand sanitizer by Sewa helps kill germs and bacteria to prevent infections.
- It is suitable for all skin types and can be used by everyone.
- The sanitizer offers a supple skin texture and leaves an enticing fragrance post usage.
- This Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer doesn’t require water or soap and can be used independently.
- It is non-sticky and dries swiftly, making it ideal for outdoor usage.
- This bottle of Sewa Hand Sanitizer is compact and easy to carry.
- Neem Extract
- Tulsi Extract
- This Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer keeps your hands dirt-free and prevents infections from arising.
- It is non-sticky and provides a supple skin texture, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Can be carried to workplaces, public transport, public toilets and Sunday picnics.
- This hand rub provides a cooling effect to your hands and reduces itching due to the presence of neem and tulsi extract.
How to Use
- Take out a few drops on your hands.
- Rub your hands so that it spreads evenly on your palms and fingernails.
- Rub briskly until dry.
- Only for external use.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before applying.
- Keep it far away from the reach of children.
- Store it away from sunlight in a cool or dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do not overuse it.
- Keep it away from heat sources.
Q 1. Does the Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer require water or soap for application?
Ans: No, it doesn’t. This Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer can be applied on its own.
Q 2. Can the Sewa Hand Rub Hand Sanitizer be used before a meal?
Ans: Yes, it can be applied before any meal.
Q 3. Is the Sewa Hand Rub safe to use?
Ans: The Sewa Hand Rub has been made using neem and tulsi extracts along with glycerin and IPA. Unless you’re allergic to any of these ingredients, this hand sanitiser is safe to use.