Sebonac Face Wash Tube Of 75 G
Sebonac Face Wash is a gel-based cleanser that deeply cleans the blocked pores and rejuvenates the skin cells. This product by Sebonac is specially designed for acne-prone and oily skin that helps fight pimple-causing bacteria and improve the overall skin texture. It gently exfoliates the skin and eliminates the dead skin cells. This face wash holds hydrating properties resulting in soft and soothing skin. Also, it is infused with a mild fragrance that leaves a refreshing feel after every use.
- It is formulated especially for acne-prone and oily skin.
- Holds moisturising properties for hydration.
- Gently exfoliate to introduce new cells.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Unblocks clogged pores.
- Gives a soothing and refreshing feel.
- Purifies the skin from the inside.
- Aloe vera
- Glycolic acid
- This product is ideally suited for acne-prone skin.
- Gently purifies and provides clear and healthy skin.
- Unblocks the clogged pores by deep cleansing.
- Sebonac Face Wash deeply nourishes after every use.
- Regular application of Sebonac Facewash improves skin texture and tone.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Sebonac Face Wash.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm or regular water.
- Squeeze a coin-sized amount of the product on the palm.
- Rub Sebonac face wash gently on the face.
- Wash it off thoroughly after 30-40 seconds.
- Please keep this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store it under direct sun.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- This product is not meant for kids.
- Do not use the expired product to avoid side effects.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q 1. Is Sebonac face wash suitable for dry skin people?
Ans. Yes, this product by Sebonac can be used by dry skin people as it contains moisturising properties that deeply hydrate the skin.
Q 2. Is this product suitable for acne-prone skin?
Ans. Yes, Sebonac face wash is specially formulated to treat acne-prone skin as it includes germicidal properties that prevent bacteria and replenishes acne-prone skin.
Q 3. What are the side effects of Sebonac face wash?
Ans. Sebonac face wash is excellent for people with oily and acne-prone skin. Still, it includes various side effects that do not require medical attention, including stinging sensation, itching and skin redness.