Sebamed Fresh Shower 200 Ml | Ph 5.5 | Revitalises Skin | Suitable For Sensitive Skin | For Active Lifestyle
Sebamed Fresh Shower is a unique blend of natural and organic ingredients that cleanses, hydrates and refreshes your skin without stripping it off the natural moisture. Sebamed Body Wash is developed by dermatologists and is dermatologically tested to be gentle on even the most sensitive and stressed skin types. Its tangy, floral fragrance and gel formulation ensures you feel fresh and charged, especially after sports. Sebamed Body Wash is free of soaps and alkalis, which ensure you do not feel any dryness or irritation after use.
- Sebamed Body Wash deeply cleanses the pores of your skin without leaving it dry or irritated.
- It has a soothing effect on extremely dry skin by boosting its moisture content.
- Sebamed Body Wash gives protection to the natural moisture barrier of the skin.
- Sebamed Body Wash also protects the acid mantle of the skin to keep its pH value at an optimal 5.5.
- The emollients and moisturisers naturally replenish the hydrolipid reservoirs in the skin for extra softness and glow.
- It also has natural amino acids that act as moisturisers.
- Sebamed Body Wash contains allantoin that helps to regenerate and soothe the skin.
Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lactate, Parfum, Niacinamide, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Allantoin, PEG - 150 Distearate, PEG - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, C1 61570, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene.
- Sebamed Body Wash is a 100% soap and alkali-free body wash that mildly cleanses your skin without any loss of hydration.
- Its tangy scent leaves you feeling refreshed and active even after a tiring day of activities.
- Sebamed Body Wash is used to naturally moisturise your skin and keep it free of any dermatological disorders.
How to Use
On moistened skin, apply a small amount of Sebamed Fresh Shower Gel and lather either with hand or a loofah. The product can be used on your face as well, avoiding the eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace lid tightly after use.
- Do not bring in contact with the eyes.
- Do not swallow.
1. Can Sebamed Fresh Shower Gel be used on babies?
No, it is not recommended to use Sebamed Fresh Shower Gel on babies.
2. Is Sebamed Body Wash safe for individuals with skin prone to allergies?
Yes, Sebamed Body Wash is free from irritants such as parabens, paraffin, propylene glycol and phthalates. This makes it safe for people with allergy-prone skin and susceptible skin.
3. What to do if Sebamed Body Wash accidentally gets into the eyes?
If Sebamed Body Wash accidentally gets into the eyes, thoroughly rinse with generous amounts of water. If the irritation persists, contact a medical professional at the earliest.
4. What does soap-free body wash mean?
Soap-free body wash means Sebamed Body Wash does not contain very strong sodium-based alkalis that are harsh on the skin.