Sebamed Children S Shampoo - 150ml
Sebamed Children's Shampoo is made to suit the delicate skin of children. It contains sugar based mild cleanser, Chamomile. Baby Sebamed children's shampoo is ideal for cradle cap, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff. It is specially formulated with extra mild cleansing agents for the baby’s sensitive scalp skin and hair. It helps remove the dirt gently and its natural moisturizing ingredients help prevent dryness. So give your child an irritant-free shampoo today.
- Extra mild active surfactants for the gentle cleansing of fine child hair.
- It effectively maintains the pH 5.5 level of the baby’s skin.
- It contains botanical ingredients and is safe for babies and children.
- It strengthens the scalp for optimal hair growth.
- Chamomile extracts soothe the scalp to alleviate skin irritation.
- No burning or stinging in the eyes due to a special no tears formula.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-3 Distearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Laureth-2, Alcohol, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Sebamed Children's Shampoo keeps the hair silky with a fresh smell. It is mild, free from harmful chemicals, causes zero allergic reactions and is safe.
How to Use
- Wet baby's hair and take 1-2 ml of Sebamed Children's shampoo.
- Dilute it with an equal quantity of water.
- Gently massage the scalp.
- Do not leave the shampoo for too long before rinsing your child's hair thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Always check the expiry date.
1. In what quantities is Sebamed shampoo available?
Sebamed Shampoo is available in 50ml, 150ml and 500ml.
2. Is Sebamed shampoo good for dandruff?
Sebamed Children's Shampoo contains botanical ingredients, causes no allergic reaction and maintains pH 5.5 so the delicate eyes of children are not irritated and the tear-free formula is free from formaldehyde. It helps in eliminating dandruff.
3. Are Sebamed products costly?
Yes, Sebamed is a German company and currently has no manufacturing unit in India. The product is imported and the transportation cost gets added up to the price. Tax is another main factor which increases the price of Sebamed products.