Sandpuppy Coolpad - Cool Pack/ice Gel Pack For First Aid Sports Injury Pain Relief Cold Therapy
SandPuppy Coolpad Cold Compression Therapy for muscle soreness. Works great for large muscle groups such as quadriceps, hamstrings and back muscles.
It is used for treating muscle inflammation, fatigue and injury recovery.
Product Specification and Features:
- Can be used as a cold therapy belt or as a strap
- 3x more cold energy, 3x more compression and 3x more effective
- Optimized for cold therapy (4 -14 degree Celsius) for fastest recovery
- Unique strap mechanism which stays firmly in place for effective recovery
- Patented, thin “Anti-freeze” and non-toxic “Hydrogel formula” gel for better body contact
Directions For Use:
- Before using the coolpad, store the inner gel pouch in the freezer section of your refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Insert the pouch in the slit of the case
- Wrap Coolpad on the affected area and strap it firmly in place with the Velcro extender
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place