Safesure Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 100 Ml
Safesure Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses to give you instant protection against diseases. It contains 75% Isopropyl alcohol which kills illness-causing germs without water. The gel-based formula does not dry out your skin, leaving it soft even after application. It is also a safe hand sanitiser for children but kids under 6 years of age should be supervised when using the product.
Safesure Hand Sanitizer bottle of 100 ml is compact, easy to carry and convenient for use on the go while stepping outside your house. The WHO recommends using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser to prevent spreading bacteria and viruses in public places or at home. Thus, it is an ideal 24x7 companion, whether you are at home, workplace, school, gym, public transport or markets.
- It kills germs and cleanses your hands instantly.
- You can sanitize your hands on the go, without water.
- It is soft on the hands and maintains the hydration of your skin.
- Isopropyl Alcohol IP 75%
- Gel base
- Used for washing hands without water to kill the bacteria on the skin.
- Use during daily commutes, workplace, before eating outside and other public places.
How to Use
- Squeeze enough sanitiser on your hand. Spread and rub between your palms, over the back of your hands and fingers thoroughly.
- Let it dry completely.
- Use hand sanitiser whenever needed.
- For external use only.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by adults while using the product.
- Store between 15-30°C and avoid excessive heat above 40°C. Do not freeze the product.
- The product is flammable, so make sure you keep the hand sanitiser bottle away from heat or flame.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse them with water. Consult a doctor, if more irritation occurs.
- In case of accidental ingestion, immediately seek medical help or contact the poison control centre.
Q1. Are there any side effects of hand sanitiser?
Ans1. The alcohol content in sanitisers is known to dry out the skin, cause irritation and burns. To prevent it, check the label on the product for ingredients that may cause side effects and avoid making a sanitiser at home. Generally, around 70% of alcohol in sanitisers is harmless.
Q2. Can it be used instead of washing hands with water?
Ans2. Yes, but hand sanitisers are only an alternative when water is not available or washing hands with water is not possible. Otherwise, it is best to wash hands to remove dirt or germs and maintain hygiene.