Pure Nutrition Alpha Lipoic Acid (optimum Anti-oxidant Support) - 60 Caps
Pure Nutrition Alpha Lipoic Acid is rich in antioxidants that help absorb glucose better from food rich in carbohydrates. Thus, it acts as an insulin mimicker to help maintain the blood glucose level in people with Type-2 Diabetes. Moreover, it aids in regenerating essential antioxidants in the body like Vitamin E, Vitamin C, CoQ10, etc. This product is beneficial for liver function as well, which keeps the skin glowing and radiant at all times.
- It acts as a potent antioxidant.
- Protects cells from damage and promotes regeneration.
- It helps in absorbing glucose from food.
- Improves blood-glucose level in the body.
- Promotes liver health.
- Aids in the regeneration of other antioxidants.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Barley Leaf Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Vegetable Power
- Acts as an antioxidant and prevents the decay of cells.
- Improves blood sugar with Type-2 diabetes.
- It promotes liver health and makes skin more bright and healthy.
- It helps reduce signs of ageing.
- Reduces symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
How to Use
- Take these capsules once or twice daily.
- Take one capsule at a time.
- Consume it 30 minutes before your lunch or dinner.
- Replace the cap tightly after use to retain its efficiency.
- Keep the capsule bottle in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Take your doctor's suggestion before starting Pure Nutrition products.
- Don't take more than two capsules in a day.
- If you experience any side effects, contact your physician immediately.
- Cap the bottle tightly after using it.
Q 1. Is it safe to consume other medicines with Pure Nutrition Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Ans. Yes, it is completely safe to do so. However, it is always advisable to contact your physician before introducing a new medication in your life.
Q 2. Can this help people who have type-2 diabetes?
Ans. The Alpha Lipoic Acid acts as an insulin mimicker and stimulates the Glucose Transporters in your muscles as well as fat cells. As a result, it prevents the accumulation of fat. It also helps in the glucose uptake from carbohydrate-rich food in the liver and muscles.
Q 3. How many times should one take this antioxidant?
Ans. It is suggested to take this product once or twice daily, 30 minutes before consuming your meal. Note that taking more than two times in one day is not recommended.