Protinex Junior Vanilla Child Nutrition Drink Tin - 400 G
Protinex is one of India's most prescribed nutritional supplements and the only unique health supplement with the power of Hydrolysed Proteins. It is one of the few nutritional supplements in the market that can be taken regularly by everyone.
Protinex Junior is manufactured for children between the age of 2-8 years. With an exciting vanilla flavour, Protinex Junior is full of the right amount of nutrients needed for your child to build a strong immune system. This Nutrition drink also allows your childâ€™s body to develop a strong resistance to diseases. Daily intake of Protinex Junior enriched with calcium helps in developing strong bones. Protinex Junior also contains nutrients that aid in healthy brain function. Thus, taking care of your childâ€™s overall growth and development.
- Protinex Junior is essential for the physical and mental growth of children.
- It consists of the superior combination of milk, soya and whey protein for physical growth.
- It helps in maintaining energy levels and a healthy nervous system.
- It helps in building better immunity because of the presence of Vitamins A, C, E and Zinc.
- It aids in developing a healthy digestive system.
- It has DHA + Iron + Iodine for brain development.
- Calcium is present in Protinex Junior, which aids in the development of strong bones.
- Thus, Protinex Junior helps in the overall physical and mental health of your child.
How to Use
- Take a mug of lukewarm milk (200ml).
- Add 4-5 heaped spoonful (45g) of Protinex Junior.
- Add sugar if needed and stir.
- Serve your child immediately.
- Protinex Junior can also be consumed with curd, cornflakes or porridge.
- The recommended dosage of Protinex Junior is 1 serving (45gm) every day. It is advisable not to exceed this daily limit.
- Keep the tin away from the reach of children.
- Use a dry spoon to scoop out the powder. Using a damp spoon will make the powder lumpy.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. If my child does not drink Protinex, what can be done?
Ans: Protinex Junior comes in two exciting flavours - chocolate and vanilla. If your child does not drink Protinex, you can use Protinex in making a variety of recipes. Protinex powder can be used in making Protinex chocolate sandesh, Protinex chocolate nut butter spread and Protinex creme caramel. If you make such dishes using Protinex Junior powder, your child will jump at the opportunity and will consume Protinex as his/her daily nutritional supplement.
Q2. Is Protinex safe?
Ans: Protinex is a credible and trustworthy brand that has been spreading happiness for more than 60 years. Protinex Junior is a product of the brand Protinex that has been rendered safe for consumption through multiple tests. It is manufactured especially for children between the age of 2-8 years.
Q3. What are the benefits of Protinex?
Ans: Protinex powder is fortified with the right amount of carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and zero trans fats. Protinex is also easy to digest and is rapidly absorbed by the body. It has vital nutrients to support immunity, lean body mass and helps in maintaining overall good health.