Pond'S Moisturising Cold Cream - 30 Ml
Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream is infused with Glycerine which helps you get a moisturised look all day long. It is enriched with ten skin nutrients that keep your skin hydrated during winters. Skin problems such as dullness, itchiness, dryness and cracks are common during winters. Ponds Cold Cream helps you to keep your skin soft. With Ponds Cold Cream, you need not worry about dry lines and dullness. Ponds provide a wide range of skincare products like Ponds Facial Cleanser, Ponds BB Plus Cream, Ponds Day Cream, Ponds Night Cream and Ponds Face Wash.
- Get moisturised and hydrated skin.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Soft and glowing skin.
- Nourished and healthy skin.
- Ten plus skin nutrients.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Vegetarian product.
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Moisturises your skin from the inside.
- Keeps your skin hydrated during winter.
- It keeps your skin soft and smooth.
- It helps to fight against dullness and dryness.
- Glycerine helps to keep your skin nourished.
- Ten skin nutrients give your skin a glow and healthy look.
How to Use
- Wash your face gently with Ponds Face Wash and pat dry your face.
- Take a small amount of Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream on your fingers.
- Apply dots on your face and neck.
- Gently massage cream with your fingers.
- Apply Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream after taking a bath and before going to bed.
- For best results, use Ponds Cold Cream every day.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- For dry and normal skin types.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Best before 24 months from the manufacturing date.
Q1: Is Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream suitable for the whole body?
Ans: Yes, you can use Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream on any part of your body where you feel parched as it nourishes your skin.
Q2: Is Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream suitable only for the winter season?
Ans: Ponds Cold Cream is the best suitable during the winter season as it gives you extra moisture, but if you have extra dry skin, you can also use it during the summer.
Q3: Can I leave Pond's Moisturising Cold Cream for the whole night?
Ans: Yes, you can leave Ponds Cold Cream overnight as it gives your skin nourishment and works on your skin during the night.