Pee Safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray - 75 Ml (Multi-Fragrance - Mint, Lavender, Floral (Pack Of 3)
Pee Safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray is a dermatologically tested solution to disinfect the toilet seats. Toilet seats are a hotbed for germs and infections. Toilets that appear seemingly clean may still carry invisible bacteria. Regular cleaning products may not remove all harmful germs, but Pee Safe spray kills 99.99% of germs present on the toilet seat’s surface. It can also be used on other toilet surfaces like flushes, taps and door handles.
This pack contains three bottles of sanitiser spray in 3 pleasant fragrances - mint, lavender and floral. Each spray bottle is travel-friendly. It not only sanitises your toilet seat but also deodorises the toilet for an odourless experience. This collection of Pee Safe products reduces the risks of toilet-borne diseases like Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and Diarrhoea.
- Kill 99.99% of germs.
- Instant protection - 10-sec quick dry.
- Refreshing lavender, floral and mint fragrances.
- Travel-friendly, easy to carry spray bottles.
- Reduces the risks of bathroom borne diseases like UTI, diarrhoea, etc.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Multiple surface use - toilet seat, door handles, flush, faucets, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride, Ethanol, Solvents Excipients and propellant.
- Pee Safe sanitizer spray lets you use public toilets without the fear of catching infections.
- With this handy spray bottle, you will not have to hold your urge to pee in public bathrooms.
- One can also use this to keep the washroom surroundings fresh.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- Spray the targeted surface from a distance of 25cm.
- Wait for 10 seconds until the spray evaporates.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Check the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Q1. Is the Pee Safe sanitizer spray safe for kids or pregnant women?
Ans: Absolutely, pregnant women and children above five years of age can use the spray. However, please stop using the product if it leads to a skin rash. If it comes in direct contact with the skin, rinse thoroughly with mild soap and water.
Q2. Does Pee Safe sanitizer also kill viruses?
Ans: Yes, it kills 99.99% of all the germs.
Q3. Can the spray be used on a wet seat?
Ans: Yes, but it’s best to dry the seat before spraying.
Q4. Does Pee Safe offer any other personal hygiene products?
Ans: Yes, Pee Safe pads, Pee Safe menstrual cups, panty liners and more.