Ethiglo Strip Of 10 Tablets
With Ethiglo Tablet, you can enjoy extra fair skin as you desired. This tablet consists of a super whitening ingredient, also known as L-Glutathione. The Ethiglo Tablet composition makes it possible to procure a whiter and lighter skin complexion. This will offer a radiant look and will make the pores finer. Furthermore, this tablet turns the darker pigments into lighter ones and makes the skin stay smooth, fresh and supple for a long time.
- With the right Ethiglo Tablet dosage, you can easily see some visible changes to your skin’s complexion.
- You can achieve a whiter skin complexion easily.
- It helps in treating dark spots and darker pigmentations.
- The tablet helps to smoothen, soften, nourish and brighten the skin to make it look more even.
- It improves any uneven skin tone.
- Age-defying and skin whitening are some of the major Ethiglo Tablet benefits.
- L- glutathione
- Vitamin C
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Grape Seed Extract
The Ethiglo Tablet helps in protecting cells against free radical damage. It consists of Alpha-lipoic acid, also known as the main antioxidant, which prevents cell damage in the body. It even restores the vitamin E and C levels in your body to maintain healthy-looking and glowing skin.
How to Use
- It is recommended to use this medicine after consulting a doctor and as directed.
- The standard dosage will be 20 to 40mg per Kilogram of body weight for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- For pregnant or breastfeeding women, waste no time and consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Let your doctor know all about the other medicines you take, including the non-prescription ones and the herbal supplements too.
- Check-in with your doctor if you face any unusual Ethiglo Tablet side effects.
- If you are allergic to any of the components, avoid taking this tablet.
- Always consult your physician before taking the tablet.
1. What is the use of Ethiglo Tablet?
This tablet is used to treat wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, blemishes, tans and freckles and nourish and brighten up your skin.
2. When should you take an Ethiglo Tablet?
It is often recommended to consult a healthcare provider before opting for the right dosage of this tablet.
3. What is the main vitamin-like chemical used in Ethiglo Tablet?
Alpha-lipoic acid is the primary chemical used in this tablet, which works as an antioxidant as well. It prevents certain cell damage in your body.