One Touch Select Glucometer Test Strips Bottle Of 25
OneTouch Select Glucometer is a well-known product used to test your blood glucose levels. The one touch select strips are used for quantitative measurement of glucose once blood is drawn from the fingertips.
- Helps to determine blood glucose levels.
- Provides accurate and reliable results.
- Should be used on the fingertip, palm and forearm.
- Used by healthcare professionals.
- Simple and convenient to use with a glucometer.
- Provides quick results anywhere and at any time.
· It is very simple to use and can provide you with an overview of how efficiently your blood glucose treatment program is working.
· Testing blood glucose frequently allows you to keep your diabetes in control, you can use it to keep a regular tab on your sugar levels at your home.
· This test requires only a tiny drop of your blood.
· It can be measured indoors and outdoors as well, and even on the go.
How to Use
1. Read the user manual for a step-by-step guide. Wash your hands well, pat dry with a towel.
2. Remove the One Touch Select test strip from the box of strips and insert it into the slot on your glucometer. Next, use a clean lancet and prick the side of your fingertip, wait till blood oozes out and put a drop or two onto the designated place on the test strip.
3. Your blood glucose level will appear on the meter’s display.
4. Note down your readings as it helps you to monitor your glucose levels from time to time.
· Store it in a cool and dry place.
· Read the label carefully before using it.
· Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
· Each strip is for single use only.
· Dispose of the used strips properly.
Q 1. How often should I test my blood glucose level?
Ans. If you have type-1 diabetes, you may need to check your blood glucose levels several times a day, pre and post meals, and before and after exercise. If you have type-2 diabetes, your doctor may advise checking your blood glucose level several times a day, once a day or thrice a week.
Q 2. Can I share my test strips?
Ans. The One Touch Select test strips should be used by a single patient and is not meant to be shared.
Q 3. How will I know the test strips are working fine?
Ans. It is wise to check the test strips before use for better results as well as check their expiry date.