Omved Pain Relief Neck/chest/shoulder Wrap Compress
A 100% natural, flexible, hot and cold pack that revives the Ayurvedic tradition of herbal healing, to give you instant pain relief from stiff, sore or pulled muscles and ligaments, chronic aches of the neck, shoulders and upper back, aid recovery of injured joints and muscles, and congestion of the chest.
- Ergonomical Design - It is ergonomically designed to cover the neck and shoulder area, therapeutically and evenly weighted, it blocks out light and provides gentle acupressure to the area.
- Best Aid for Neck/Shoulder Pains - It offers you fast neck pain relief from stiff, sore or pulled or overworked muscles and ligaments, chronic aches of the neck, shoulders and upper back. Not only this, the Pain Relief Compress also aids recovery of injured joints and muscles, and congestion of the chest.
- Hot & Cold Therapy - One of the safest and most effective ways to apply compression. Hot and Cold Therapy interacts with the body to help alleviate pain and inflammation of muscles and joints
- 100% Natural Grains Filler - Omved’s premium 100% natural grains filler Compress is inspired by the ancient Vedic wisdom of moist warm/cold healing.
- Safer than Hot Water bags - This Compress retains both heat and cold and is made of an organic soft cotton material making each use comfortable on the skin and making the heat comfortable on the skin too. It is definitely safer that hot water bags.
- Chronic back, neck and shoulder aches
- Congestion of the chest
- Migraines and headaches
- Stress and anxiety
- Swelling and inflammation
- Stiffness in joints
Ingredients: A proprietary herbal blend of healing botanicals and grains, filled in a pure cotton cover. Designed to mould to the shape of your body and offer targeted pain relief.
How it works:
- When warmed or cooled, this evenly weighted and ergonomically designed, pain relief wrap releases the healing aroma of natural herbs to soothe any discomfort. Simply pop in the microwave or oven for warmth.
- Cool in the freezer.
- Shelf life: 2 years from date of packaging. (When used as per directions in accompanying leaflet)
- Do not place directly onto sensitive or damaged skin or when suffering from an acute illness.
- Always consult your doctor if you're in doubt.
- Do not leave product unattended with children under 4 years of age.