Omved Detox Bronze/Kansa Wand Body And Foot Massager
Uniquely multi-functional, use this pure kansa wand for either a detoxing foot or face massage. Kansa is a centuries-old Ayurvedic metal, alloyed with copper and tin; believed to balance your doshas, chakras and skin’s pH level conductor by its incredible conduction properties and stimulating of energy (Marma) points.
Use as a foot massage to relax tired feet and aid in lymphatic drainage. Blocked lymph nodes usually cause breakouts, inflammation, dullness, oil-overload and puffiness. Additionally use as a quick mini facial to revitalize and plump skin, soften fine lines, de-puff the eyes, firm the jawline and cheekbones, and relax the neck and shoulders.
- Pure Kansa - Only Copper (79 Percent) and Tin (21Percent). No Zinc or Cheap metals.It is completely Lead-free.
- Natural Detox - Aids Lymphatic Drianage
- Natural Facelift - Reduce Saggy Skin
- Unique Design - 2 in 1 Massager with two different sizes of Kansa Cups. Comfortable Grip.
- Content: Two Pure Kansa Cups made from supremely high content of Copper 79% and alloyed with Tin 21% . Sustainable wooden handle, designed for comfortable grip.
- Removes toxins, acid build-up and cellular waste
- Prevents fluid build-up that causes puffiness in the tissues
- Eliminates body heat and relieves muscular pain
- Tones sagging skin, reduces fine lines and promotes glowing complexion
- Helps skin cell repair and growth by bringing oxygen and nutrients to the skin
- Eliminates puffy eye bags and reduces swelling due to dry eyes or inflamed tissues.
- Increases movement of the lymphatic and circulation systems
- Relives congested sinuses, Recirculates prana or internal energy
- For a Foot Massage: Use with Omved Detox foot oil or Organic Sesame or Coconut oil.
- For a Mini Facial: Use with Omved Sudyuti Oil or any of our face moisturisers.
- Duration and frequency for Kansa Massage -
15 – 20 mins for face including the forehead.
15 – 20 mins per foot.
- For a quick daily healing treatment; massage using kansa wand for 5 minutes daily.
- For a half-body massage (including head, neck, shoulders and back); 45 minutes to an hour.
- You can do your Kansa sessions in the morning or in the evening.
Caution: When acids are released from the body in conjunction with Kansa, it sometimes has a greying effect on the skin. It washes off easily.