Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser - 100g
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser profoundly cleanses pores and keeps your skin clean and smooth. It has been clinically proven to cleanse the skin by removing excess oil, dirt, makeup and other skin impurities. It can remove 99% of pollutants from the skin. Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser gives a nourished glow and is suitable for both men & women, dermatologist tested, oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and dead skin cells.
- Rich and creamy foaming cleansers help remove impurities from skin pores.
- Oil control formula reduces oil accumulation on the skin.
- Provides clearer and smoother skin.
- Myristic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Lauric Acid
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Zinc Gluconate
- Copper Gluconate
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser deep cleans the skin.
- Remove impurities up to 99% from the skin pores.
- Nourish and lock the moisture of the skin.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser offers long-lasting oil control.
How to Use
- Squeeze a small amount of Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser and lather in your hand.
- Now, gently massage this foam all across the face for at least 15 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a towel.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser in a cool and dry place.
- Do not swallow it.
Q 1. Will this product help to reduce pimple scars?
Ans: No, this product is a cleansing face wash only. It won’t help in reducing your pimple scars. However, it will help in removing impurities from the skin that can reduce your pimple problem.
Q 2. Does Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser remove dark spots?
Ans: No, Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser can’t remove dark spots on the skin.
Q 3. Will this product be effective against blackheads?
Ans: Yes, if used regularly, the Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser can get rid of blackheads completely.
Q 4. Is this product meant for people with sensitive skin?
Ans: Yes, of course, you can use this product without any worry about your sensitive skin. It is specially formulated for all types of skin. Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is entirely paraben-free and is both dermatologist and allergy-tested.
Q 5. Can you use Neutrogena Deep Clean every day?
Ans: Since it contains cellulose, you can confidently use it every day. Unlike other cleansers, Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser does not tighten the skin. It also contains salicylic acid, which is excellent for acne and breakouts.