Nestle Nangrow Nutritious Milk Drink For Growing Children, Creamy Vanilla, 400g
Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink is a nutritious drink that combines the goodness of milk with a range of micronutrients, probiotics, DHA and RDA, so your child can have an overall physical and cognitive development. This drink provides growing children between the ages of 3 to 6 years to reach all their growth and development milestones. With daily use, your child develops a healthy musculoskeletal system, strong immune system and sharp cognitive abilities.
- Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink is a nutritional milk-based supplement for children between the ages of 3 to 6 years.
- DHA found in the mix supports healthy brain development.
- The product is rich in immuno-nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and selenium, which supports and enhances the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D, 48% RDA protein and calcium in Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink aid normal bone development and physical growth.
- It is enriched with premium quality whey protein and probiotics that aid easy digestion.
Milk solids (71%), Demineralised Whey (14.2%), Soybean Oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Oil mix (Low erucic rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil and other related ingredients.
- Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink is a nutritional supplement for children between 3 to 6 years of age.
- The formulation rich in DHA, iron and iodine is helpful for the sharp cognitive development of children.
- It is also essential in aiding the development of a robust immune system.
How to Use
To prepare Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink, boil drinking water for at least 5 minutes and cool it till around 37 degrees. To this, add 7 level scoops of the mix and stir until completely dissolved. You can also use milk instead of water.
Store Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink in a clean airtight container. Tightly replace the lid after each use to keep the mix hygienic and dry. Only use the scoop provided with the pack to measure the contents. Ensure the scoop is washed and dried thoroughly before storing or re-using.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Do not use unsanitized scoops to measure the content.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- The product should be used with children on long-term medication only after prior consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Not suitable for children with lactose intolerance or galactosemia.
Q1. How long can Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink be used?
Ans: The drink must be consumed within 3 weeks of opening or expiry date, whichever is earlier.
Q2. Is the product safe for children?
Ans: Yes, it is for children between the ages of 3 to 6 years. However, it is not advisable for children on long-term medications or those suffering from lactose intolerance and galactosemia.
Q3. How many times in a day can Nestle Nangrow Creamy Vanilla drink be given?
Ans: It can be consumed twice daily or as directed by a registered medical practitioner.
Q4. At what temperature should the drink be served?
Ans: The drink should be mixed and served at temperatures below 37 degrees. Adding it to liquids at temperatures higher than 37 degrees may reduce the benefits of the probiotics.