Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Honey Dates From 10 Months 300g Bag-In-Box Pack
Nestle, as a leading brand in baby food production, understands that infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults. Hence, Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Nestle Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Honey Dates Baby Food is a complementary and additional nutritional supplement for infants above 10 months of age, along with the goodness of mother’s milk.
Wheat flour (Atta) (45.9%), Milk-based mix (Milk solids (32.1%) and Sugar), Honey (8.7%), Soybean oil, Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (3.1%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral*, and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Milk solids (3.3%), Sugar, Date bits (Date (0.5%) Sugar and Starch), Minerals*, and Vitamins & Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc sulfate, and Cupric sulfate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol, and d-Biotin.Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- With the goodness of Milk, Wheat, Honey and Dates, this baby food is rich in Iron for babies from 10 to 12 months.
- It is a source of 19 important nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- Just two servings Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Honey Dates Baby Food fulfils 99% of the baby’s daily iron needs.
How to Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the baby's food.
- Clean all utensils thoroughly before starting to prepare the food.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow it to cool until lukewarm.
- Now, measure 100ml of the lukewarm water and pour it into the baby’s feeding bowl.
- Measure 4 level scoops of Nestle Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Honey Dates Baby Food and add in the lukewarm water.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth to avoid lumps and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Once feeding is done, discard the leftover food if any.
- Close the lid tightly after each use.
- Always store this in an airtight container in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- After unsealing, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Use it only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Keep it away from any heat source.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
1. For which age group is Nestle Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Honey Dates Baby Food ideal?
This baby food is ideal for infants between 10-12 months.
2. What is the shelf life of Nestle Baby Cereal Food?
If left sealed, it can be used within 12 months from its date of manufacture. Once unsealed, the contents of the packet must be consumed within 3 weeks of opening.
3. What can I mix with Nestle Cerelac?
Although the baby food is fortified with 19 essential nutrients, you can get creative with Nestle Cerelac by adding fruits or vegetables to it. Fruits like mashed banana or avocado, pureed mangoes or strawberry will be a good combination with Nestle Cerelac.