Neko Germ Protection Wipes - Travel Pack - 30 Wipes
The Neko Germ Protection Wipes offer 99% protection from germs a person can encounter in their everyday lives, especially while travelling. This pack of 30 wipes is adequate to carry along on a trip. The compact size makes it easier to store it in the handbag or the backpack.
This pack by Neko can be used to clean hands and daily use objects like mobile phones, laptops, door handles, armrests, etc. As they offer overall protection, taking them on the trip will help clean the surrounding objects, protecting individuals from transmissible infections.
- The wipes ensure clean hands and can come in handy while travelling or while commuting on public transport.
- Keeps hands sanitised.
- Gentle on the hands.
- It is a non-bleach and no-taint.
- Cleans and disinfects daily-use objects like mobile phones, laptops etc.
- The large-sized wipes make it easier to clean bulky objects with one piece of the wipe.
- Sodium benzoate
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Decyl Glucoside
- Aloe Vera leaf extracts (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- The Neko wipes can be used for sanitising the hands, especially while travelling.
- To clean and disinfect daily use objects like mobile phones, toys, laptops, etc.
- To clean and disinfect surfaces like door handles, car handles, kitchen appliances, etc.
How to Use
- Open the lid and the sealing sticker.
- Take out one or two wipes (as required).
- Clean the surface or body area that needs to be sanitised.
- Make sure to dispose of the used wipes in the garbage bin.
- Germ protection Wipes by Neko are only meant for external use.
- Make sure to go through the product label before using the wipes.
- Keep the wipes out of the direct reach of kids.
- Do not use wipes to clean the eyes.
- In case they get in contact with the eyes, rinse them with normal water.
- If you experience skin irritation after using Neko Germ Protection Wipes, stop using them.
- Store the wipes away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use these wipes in case of existing skin allergies or conditions.
Q1: What’s the ideal number of times one should use the Neko Germ Protection Wipes for cleaning surfaces and objects?
Ans: There is no fixed number, but as a general practice, use Neko germ protection wipes to disinfect the objects before using them at least twice a day.
Q2: Can the Neko Germ Protection Wipes be used on kids?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on kids. However, use it on kids mildly since their skin is more sensitive than that of adults.