Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder - 150gm
Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder is a dermatologically-tested lightweight formula designed for babies’ soft and sensitive skin. The powder comes packed with the goodness of chamomile extracts to make the baby’s skin comfortable all day long. It forms a soft layer above the skin that quickly absorbs any wetness, sweat or humidity to reduce chafing and rashes. Mothercare Baby Powder is free from parabens and includes natural moisturiser to soothe dry skin. This talcum powder is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic.
- The powder is effective against fungal, bacterial and allergic infections in babies.
- Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder has moisturising properties that keep your baby’s skin soft and smooth.
- The talcum powder can be used on newborn babies as well as growing infants.
- It is infused with a soothing fragrance that reduces any irritation to the baby’s nostrils.
- Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea)
- Chamomile Flower Extract (Anthemis Nobilis)
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus)
- Beneficial for wet, sweaty baby skin.
- Effective as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial powder and reduces skin irritation.
- Keeps baby’s skin dry, fresh and comfortable.
How to Use
- After bath or nappy change, sprinkle a generous amount on your hands.
- Apply the powder to the baby's skin.
- Repeat if the skin is wet or sweaty.
- Carefully read the label instructions before application.
- Rinse the area with clean, warm water in case of contact with eyes, nose, mouth or exposed parts.
- The powder is meant for external use only, do not ingest it.
- Do not use the powder if any of the mentioned ingredients are known to cause an allergic reaction.
- Discontinue the use in the case of any discomfort or irritation and consult a physician.
- Keep the talcum powder out of the reach of children.
Q 1. Will the Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder work for existing inflammations on baby skin?
Ans: The talcum powder is effective against redness and inflammation, but it is vital to check the issue with a paediatrician.
Q 2. Can Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder be used on the baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, the Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder can be used on a baby’s face.
Q 3. Is the fragrance of Mothercare All We Know Baby Powder overpowering for babies?
Ans: No, the powder contains a mild fragrance that soothes the baby and does not cause any irritation to the nostrils.