Mee Mee Gentle Protective Nail Clipper (Blue)
The Mee Mee Gentle Protective Nail Clipper is a safe, hygienic and effective nail cutter, designed especially for cutting children’s nails. With high-quality materials and a grippy form factor, this nail cutter will help to keep your child's nails short without pain. Mee Mee Gentle Protective Nail Clipper for kids is also useful for adults who have sensitive nails.
- Built with high-quality stainless steel, this nail cutter is extremely durable and will not rust over time.
- With its ergonomic removable grip, it protects your fingers while you cut your child’s nails. More importantly, the additional grip allows you to have better control for accurate cutting so that the risk of hurting your child’s fingers is extremely low.
- The cutting edge is smooth and slightly sharp, allowing for safe and neat nail trimming. With the edge formed in a rounded shape, it helps to avoid unnecessary abrasions and injury.
- Infants and young children can often scratch themselves if their nails are not trimmed regularly, additionally, long nails are associated with an increased chance of infection since germs can accumulate under the nails. Mee Mee Gentle Protective Nail Clipper benefits both you and your child by helping to make nail cutting fun and pain-free.
- Like other Mee Mee products, this nail clipper also meets the highest safety standards and can be cleaned easily before and after using it.
- Safe and gentle nail cutter to be used for cutting children’s nails without causing pain or injury.
- May also be used by adults who have sensitive fingertips and require special care when trimming their nails.
How to Use
- Ensure your child's hands are not moving around, trim each nail gently and carefully.
- It is recommended to trim your child’s nails every few weeks or sooner if the nails are growing quicker. Toenails should be trimmed less often than fingernails since they grow slower.
- Always use caution when cutting an infant’s nails.
- Make sure the nail cutter is clean before using it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Why Mee Mee Gentle Protective Nail Clipper instead of normal nail cutter?
Using this nail cutter is safer and gentler on your child's nails. It helps to be more accurate when you are trimming their nails and helps to avoid any pain associated with the process.
Q2. Is it available in other colours?
Yes, this particular pack is in blue, there is also a green coloured version available.
Q3. When should I cut my infant's nails?
Depending on the exact age and the nail size you can change the frequency of nail trimming (anywhere between once a week to once every few weeks). If you are unsure, consult a paediatrician and seek further advice.