- Medlife Essentials Curcumin Tablets
- Samrvir forest herbs hand sanitizer
- Safent PM 2.5 Air Pollution N 95 Mask
About the Products:
Curcumin Tablets: Made from Curcuma longa, it helps improve and strengthen the immune system. It is known to be a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. It also contains healing properties.
- Immune system
- Control of cholesterol
- Hay fever
Safent PM 2.5 Air Pollution N 95 Mask: Helps decrease the risk of breathing in very small particles in the air. For single use only. Wear a fresh mask each time you go outside and dispose of the used mask.
- Helps filter finer particles in the air while breathing
- Can be used indoor and outdoor
- Reduces and controls exposure to airborne hazards
- Close fit prevents dust from going through, helps you breathe smoothly
Samrvir forest herbs hand sanitizer: Contains alcohol, Keeps hands protected from bacteria and germs.
- Acts quickly to kill microorganisms on the hands.
- Portable and easy to carry
- Helps reduce bacteria on the hands
How to Use:
Curcumin Tablets- 1 Tablet a day or as directed by your physician or doctor
N95 Respiratory Masks: Gently pull the strings of the mask and place them behind the ears for support, make sure you cover your nose and mouth properly.
Hand Sanitizer: Pour 2-3 drops of sanitizer onto the palms and massage it till it is absorbed. No need to use water. (Caution: Sanitizer contains alcohol do not go near fire immediately after use of sanitzer)
Is Curcumin Tablet safe for use?
Yes, Curcumin Tablet is 100% safe as it contains a combination of herbal Haridra extract and powder. However, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your physician.
What is Curcumin Tablet used for?
Curcumin Tablet is indicated for dermatological disorders such as skin allergies and itching, joint pain and also in hyperlipidemia.
Are there any side effects associated with Curcumin Tablet?
No side effects of Curcumin Tablet have been reported to date.
How many times can you wear a mask?
It is recommended to change the mask once after use. Do not reuse the same mask.
Can I share the mask with others?
Do not share your used mask with others and do no use others used mask. Use a new piece as often as possible.
How often can I use the hand sanitizer?
You can use it whenever required.
N95 Respiratory Masks
- Keep sanitizer and Curcumin tablets away from children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Sanitizer contains alcohol (inflammable). Do not ingest.
- Avoid reusing the mask. Wear a fresh mask.