Mediker Anti-Lice Treatment Hair Oil 50 Ml
Mediker Anti Lice Hair Oil is a one-stop lice removal destination that transforms the traditional lice removal process into a painless activity. This product is enriched with the goodness of ingredients like coconut oil, camphor and neem that effectively treat lice with zero pain. Mediker is clinically tested and completely safe to provide the scalp with the much-needed nutrition and no recorded side effects. Use it one for four continuous weeks and it will effectively work against lice in the head.
- Lice removal process can be a painless procedure with this hair oil.
- Effectively removes lice from the scalp and hair ends.
- Hair Oil by Mediker is easy to apply. You can use it like regular oils.
- Clinically approved with no recorded side effects.
- Provides lice-free scalp within four to five times of routine usage.
- The Mediker Hair Oil is much more effective than the traditional way of removing lice.
- Sitaphal extracts
- This hair treatment by Mediker provides a lice-free scalp within 4-5 washes.
- The hair oil is enriched with the benefits of neem, camphor and sitaphal extracts.
- Provides the essential nutrients to the scalp.
- Turns the lice removal activity completely painless.
- This product is coconut-based and comes with a bit of scent.
- Gives lice-free hair in no time.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed bottle of Anti Lice Hair oil by Mediker.
- Pour this oil on the scalp and gently massage for 4-5 minutes at least.
- For best results, keep the solution on overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water to witness the best results.
- Repeat this process until the scalp is lice-free.
- Do not store this product under direct sun.
- Keep Mediker hair oil in a cool and dry place.
- Please read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not massage the product vigorously in the head.
- Keep the hair oil away from the kids.
- Take necessary precautions while using it.
Q 1. Is Mediker anti-lice treatment hair oil medically tested?
Ans. Yes, the Hair Oil by Mediker is clinically tested and proven suitable for the scalp.
Q 2. Can one keep the oil overnight?
Ans. Yes, the best way to use hair oil is to keep the oil overnight to witness the best results.
Q 3. Does Mediker anti-lice treatment hair oil have any side effects?
Ans. No, this product is clinically passed and is safe to use with zero side effects.