Medela Disposable Nursing Pads - Pack Of 30
If you have recently given birth and you’re producing excess milk, it’s time to use something which can absorb the excess milk so that you can stay comfortable and dry throughout the day. The Medela Nursing Pads will help in absorbing the milk or any discharge from the breast and helps you stay dry and feel comfortable.
- It helps in keeping you dry when you are milking after childbirth.
- Inner padding provides more comfort to the nipples.
- These pads by Medela Company can be used any time during the day.
- This Medela Product can be used with the bra or without it.
- It will help in preventing clothes from getting dry.
- Liquid absorbent inner filling material.
- Breathable cotton fabric cover.
- Glued surface for attaching.
- The Medela benefits include absorption of the excess milk secreted by your mammary glands when you are not breastfeeding or have not attached the pump for gathering the milk.
- Since the excess leaked milk gets absorbed by the pad material, you won’t have to worry about your clothes being soaked due to the milk.
How to Use
- First, choose a nursing pad of your size. If the bra you are wearing has a C cup size, you will need the Medela Pads to fit the cup.
- Take one pad and remove the cover from the surface where the glue is present.
- Once the entire paper is removed, attach the Medela nursing pads with the interior of your bra and press them slightly along the edges and at the centre.
- After you have fixed it correctly, you can wear your bra again.
- Keep them away from cold places.
- Make sure to get a nursing pad with a breathable fabric cover.
- Ensure that the pads are fitted correctly on your breasts.
- Cover both breasts with the pads and not one.
- Always throw out the pad that you have detached from your breasts.
Q1. Will I have to stitch the Medela nursing breastfeeding pads to my innerwear?
Ans. No, you don’t have to stitch these nursing pads to your innerwear. They usually come with a glued surface which you simply have to attach to the inner side of your brassiere and wear the apparel before putting on the clothes. This will help you to change the pads when they are wet and have absorbed the maximum milk.
Q2. When should I start using the nursing pads?
Ans. The Medela Nursing Pads are mainly used to absorb the excess milk produced by your breasts so that the leakage cannot leave wet spots on your clothes. So, after a few days of delivering your baby, you can start using these pads as the mammary glands will begin secreting excess milk.
Q3. Will the nursing pad affect my breastfeeding routine?
Ans. Medela Nursing Pads don’t have anything to do with the breastfeeding routine. When you want to breastfeed your baby and wear the nursing pads, just detach them from your body, and you will be able to feed your kid with ease. Just make sure to clean the nipples after detaching the pads so that no impurity is present around your nipple.