Manforce Choc&Hazelnut Flav Condoms 10'S
Enjoy long-lasting and relaxing moments of sexual intimacy with your partner with Manforce Condoms, where a bit of sinful indulgence meets the desire to go nuts in bed. The dotted rings with 2280 dots and benzocaine oil will help him last longer while heightening the pleasure when you both melt into each other. When one flavour is not enough, Manforce brings to you a flavour fusion of hazelnut and chocolate flavoured condom for a male that smells amazing which helps to avoid any distractions so you can dive into the cocktail of love.
With a girth of 52 mm +/- 2mm and a length of 180 mm, the natural latex rubber condoms by Manforce provide a better fit to unveil your wild side during sex. Each dotted condom is 100% electronically tested to ensure a high level of protection. This long-lasting condom is India’s No.1 condom, giving you the confidence of building an intense connection with your partner.
- Dotted-Rings: Manforce Cocktail Condoms has 2280 dots to heighten your sexual experience and contain benzocaine oil so it lasts longer.
- Lubricated Condoms: Easier to put on, transparent natural latex rubber condoms for men that provides a better fit during sex.
- Flavoured Condoms: Sinful indulgence meets the desire to go nuts with an amazing flavour fusion.
- Condom Size: Manforce condoms have a girth of 52 mm +/-2mm and a length of 180 mm.
- Tested Product: All Manforce Lubricated Condoms are 100% electronically tested.
Natural latex rubber, benzocaine lubricant, flavouring agents.
For long-lasting and fulfilled moments of intimacy with your partner.
How to Use
- For single use only.
- Read the pack for full instructions before use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Check the expiry date before buying.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Can a condom protect you from STDs & STIs?
Ans. Yes, that’s the prime purpose of a condom. A condom is known to be one of the most effective ways of preventing HIV and many other STDs as well as STIs like HIV, HPV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Herpes, etc, as long as it covers the sores.
Q2. Can a condom be used for birth control?
Ans. Yes, a condom can be used for birth control if used properly.
Q3. Can I reuse a condom?
Ans. No, condoms are for single-use only and must be safely discarded after use.