Lotus Herbals Wg Cleansing Milk 80 Ml
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk contains Aloe vera, milk enzymes, and minerals (skin-nourishing ingredients) that help deep clean the skin. This Cleansing Milk in the skincare routine can do wonders for the skin, making it look moisturised, younger, and beautiful. This gentle formula removes dead skin cells, impurities, dirt, and makeup for cleansed and revitalized skin. Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk regulates melanin production, hence prevents the darkening of the skin or hyperpigmentation.
- Enriched with effective natural extracts.
- Provides instant glow to the skin.
- Has a mild fragrance which makes it more pleasant.
- Gives nourishment to the skin.
- No harmful chemicals.
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk is suitable for all skin types.
- Aloe vera
- Milk enzymes
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk cleanses and brightens the skin.
- Maintains the balance of skin moisture and keeps it hydrated.
How to Use
- Wash your hands properly.
- Place the cleansing milk into your palm and apply it to your face and neck with light circular movements.
- Wipe away with the help of a cotton ball or soft tissue, or rinse off with water.
- Rinse properly if it comes in contact with your eyes.
- Keep it away from children.
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk is only for external use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. When should one use Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Soft Cleansing Milk?
Ans. Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk is the first step of the skincare regime. One can use it in the morning and evening as per the requirement.
Q 2. Does it need to be washed off after using it?
Ans. No, it depends on your suitability. You either wipe it off with a cotton ball or soft face tissue or rinse it off with water.
Q 3. Can Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Cleansing Milk be used daily?
Ans: Yes, one can use it every day for healthy and cleansed skin.
Q 4. Is Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Nourishing and Cleansing Milk suitable for Oily Skin?
Ans. Although it is suitable for all skin types, it is best known for oily skin.