Liveasy Ortho Care Neck Support - Comfortable Cervical Collar - Xl
LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support provides appropriate support, immobilization to the cervical spine (neck region). This helps in recovery from neck pain due to sprain or strain. Since it limits the movement of your neck and head, it lets the neck muscles heal. Its rounded edge ensures that the neck support does not dig into your tender skin.
LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support is made from medium-density foam that offers extensive support without causing discomfort. Its cotton stockinette ensures better ventilation and sweat absorption. It has a Velcro closure for an adjustable and snug fit. LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support is light-weight, durable, and is available in 3 sizes- Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Uses of LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support:
- Supports the muscles and spine in neck region
- Eases neck pain
- Provides neck immobilization
- Supports neck movement during neck pain
- Speeds up recovery from neck sprain or strain
- Maintains appropriate neck posture
Product Specifications and Features:
- Made from medium-density foam for proper support and comfort
- Has cotton stockinette for breathability
- Velcro closure allows you to adjust it according to your need
- Comes in 3 sizes- Medium, Large and Extra Large
- This product must be hand washed in cold water and with mild detergent
- Should be dried at room temperature
- Do not iron, dry clean, bleach, or squeeze the product
- Do not wrap it too tight. Avoid physical damage to the product and keep away from kids
- Consult your doctor if your pain is not relieved
Directions for use:
Use LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support as directed by your physician/ physiotherapist/ orthopaedic doctor.
Use only for the duration as advised by your doctor, prolonged usage is not recommended. Prolonged usage of any neck support can weaken neck muscles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Can LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support help ease neck pain?
Ans: Neck pain can be due to several reasons like poor posture, slouching too much, osteoarthritis, muscle sprains, slip disc etc. Neck support shall be advised to you by your orthopaedician if needed. LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support eases the pressure that the head exerts on the neck during sprain or injury. This simple function protects the soft tissues of the neck and gives them enough time to heal.
Q2. Will LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support help my neck injury heal fast?
Ans: Yes, LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support will support your cervical spine to limit the movement of the neck and head. Limited motion lets the injury, sprain, or strain heal fast. Apart from using the neck support, it is also important to practice neck-related exercises that have been recommended by the orthopedic or physiotherapist for a quick recovery. Physiotherapy exercises enable you to strengthen your neck muscles.
Q3. How long should I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support?
Ans: The duration of wearing LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support depends on the type of injury or condition in which you are advised the same. Wear it as per the directions given by your orthopedic or physiotherapist. Avoid prolonged usage unless directed by the doctor.
Q4. Should I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support to bed?
Ans: Wear it at night only if advised by your doctor.
Q5. Will LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support fit me?
Ans: Since LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support comes in 3 sizes (M, L and XL), you are sure to find the perfect fit for yourself. The product has a velcro closure which gives you greater scope for adjustability.
Q6. What are some key points to remember while wearing LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support?
Ans: The following points should be remembered while using the LivEasy Ortho Care Neck Support-
- It is important to maintain proper posture and avoid slouching or sitting on low seated areas.
- Twisting or bending of the neck should be avoided.
- Lifting weights or strenuous activity should be avoided.
- Simple, low impact activity like walking should be done to help reduce stiff neck muscles.
- Always check the size of the neck support and use the one that is suitable for you.