Liveasy Ortho Care Ankle Support - Prevents Swelling - Boosts Performance - Size Medium
LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support
LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support is a brace strap that is designed to provide extra support to your ankles. Its splinting and immobilization control features help to enhance the performance of the ankles and aid in easing the pain and discomfort of an ankle sprain, muscle, or ligament injury, or a fracture. This gear adds necessary compression to the ankle, which is needed to help speed up recovery from any form of an ankle injury. LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support can help to stabilize the ankle, which is why it can help in sports activities and can aid in reducing the possibility of injuries.
LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support can benefit us if we put it on before exercising, jogging, weight-lifting, or playing any sport because it acts as a brace.
LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support is made from breathable material that controls sweating, itching, and foul odour. It can keep the feet dry and clean-smelling. It is open at the heels to ensure that you do not skid on smooth floors and fall. LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support can fit anyone because it comes in 5 sizes- Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. You need to purchase a size that suits you and wrap it around the ankle and the lower part of the leg and secure it with velcro.
Uses of LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support:
- Provides relief from ligament or muscle injury by adding compression.
- Helps to speed up recovery from an ankle sprain and fracture through its immobilization control feature and helps to reduce swelling.
- Supports and enhances performance in any sports activity like running, badminton, soccer.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Made from rubber, nylon, and polyester
- Breathable and comfortable material that ensures that feet do not sweat or itch
- Keeps feet dry and free of odour
- Is available in 4 sizes- S, M, L, XL
- Open-heel design to prevent slip and fall accidents
- This product must be hand washed in cold water and with mild detergent
- Should be dried at room temperature
- Do not iron, dry clean, bleach or squeeze the product
- Read the instructions carefully before you start using LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support
- Do not wrap it too tight as that can inhibit blood flow
- Avoid physical damage to the product and keep away from kids
Directions for use:
Use LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support as directed by your physician/ physiotherapist/ orthopaedician.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Can I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support while playing sports?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support acts as a brace that can help to stabilize the ankle joint and muscles. Unregulated ankle movement increases the risk of injuries. It can be used while playing sports.
Q2. Will LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support reduce swelling caused by ankle injury?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support will shift pressure and weight away from the injured ankle. It applies the right amount of compression that can naturally reduce swelling.
Q3. Will there be a risk of slipping and falling if I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support is made from anti-skid material. Besides, there is a gap at the heel which allows your feet a better grip of the floor to prevent slipping and falling.
Q4. Will my feet stink if I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support is made from comfortable and breathable material that makes sure that your feet stay dry by controlling sweat production. This controls odour and itch.
Q5. Will LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support fit me?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support is available in four sizes so that anyone can wear it and get benefit from it. Pick from- S (6-8 inches or 15-20 cm), M (8-10 inches or 20-25 cm), L (10-12 inches or 25-30 cm) and XL (12-14 inches or 30-35 cm).
Q6. Can I use the Ankle support all night?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Ankle Support can be worn while performing daily activities or while exercising. However, it is not advisable to use it all night long.