Liveasy Essentials Women'S Diabetic & Orthopedic Slippers - Olive Green - Size Uk 6 / Us 9
LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper for Women are specially-designed slippers that are meant to provide the utmost comfort and freedom of movement to people with diabetes. Diabetes-related nerve damage that is prominent in feet can lead to loss of sensation, sharp pain, cramps, foot ulcers, bone and joint pain. This is known as diabetic foot disease and these therapeutic slippers can ease the pain and discomfort associated with this condition.
Use of LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper For Women:
- These slippers can be worn to improve blood circulation.
- The improved blood circulation can help in restoring the lost sensation of feet due to neuropathy.
- They bring relief from sharp pain or cramps of the feet.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Memory foam insoles take the shape of your feet.
- Safe for use as no toxic chemicals have been used in making them.
- Slippers fit perfectly because they come with multiple straps to avoid friction.
- Comfort and elegance are guaranteed because the slippers are made from rich milled leather.
- Light-weight PU soles give the feeling of walking barefoot.
Directions for use:
Use LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper as per requirement or as directed by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before you start using your slippers.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid physical damage to the slippers.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Will LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper provide relief to my aching feet?
Ans: If you have a pain in the feet caused by diabetes, then these slippers are designed to ease your pain caused by diabetic neuropathy.
Q2. How will LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper improve my foot health if I have diabetes?
Ans: LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper are designed to improve the blood circulation to the feet and provide relief from symptoms of diabetic neuropathy like loss of sensation, tingling or numbness and pain and cramps in the feet.
Q3. How does LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper provide relief from foot ulcers?
Ans: This footwear is designed in a way to reduce pressure on the foot which also reduces the friction between the feet and the footwear. As friction reduces, the chances of ulcers occurring are also reduced.
Q4. What is Diabetic Neuropathy?
Ans: Diabetic Neuropathy is a condition of injury of nerves due to diabetes. High blood glucose associated with diabetes damages the nerves and this condition predominantly occurs in feet and legs. It causes pain, numbness, burning sensation. It can also lead to a diabetic not being aware of injury on his/ her foot, and this injury leads to ulcers on foot.
Q5. Can I wear LivEasy Essential Diabetic & Orthopedic Slipper every day?
Ans: Yes, you can wear these slippers every day and whenever you want.
Q6. What is Diabetic foot disease? What are the symptoms of Diabetic foot disease?
Ans: Diabetic Foot Disease is a result of diabetic neuropathy which occurs usually in feet and legs. The symptoms of diabetic foot disease include swelling and pain in the ankle area, sores or ulcers that are slow mending, foot odour, tingling or burning, loss of sensation of feet, dryness in the skin of feet.
Q7. How can I take care of my feet if I am diabetic and prone to diabetic foot disease?
Ans: It is very important to take care of feet to avoid diabetic foot disease. It can be done by following some simple steps like-
- Wash the feet with warm water with mild soap without soaking them and dry the feet completely especially between toes
- If the skin is dry, then apply lotion after washing the feet to retain the moisture.
- Set up a regime of checking the feet frequently for any sores or blister or any redness. You can check the bottom of your feet using a mirror after bath, as it may not be possible to check all areas of feet.
- The toenails should be regularly trimmed and preferably done straight across not curved on sides to avoid injury.
- In case you notice any wound or injury that is not mending, contact the doctor immediately.
- Do not walk barefoot ever, wear footwear even at home.