Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea has a pure, clean flavour that will offer you an instant dose of freshness. Just a cup of this exquisite potion will let you feel nature's healing abilities. Lipton Clear Green is a novel green tea that combines the antioxidants in green tea with the purifying properties of water.
- Assists in the preservation of a healthy heart.
- Helps with weight loss and weight maintenance.
- Lipton Lemon Zest Green has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lipton Lemon Zest Green reduces blood pressure.
- Green tea
- Natural flavours
- It's a great way to stay hydrated.
- Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea has ingredients that not only soothe you but also boost your alertness, resulting in a comfortable yet alert feeling.
How to Use
- In a cup, place a Lipton green tea bag.
- Fill the cup with freshly boiled water.
- Dip the tea bag several times and allow it to infuse for 2 minutes.
- Dispose of the teabag in the wet bin after removing it.
- It is best enjoyed as a light brew without milk or sugar.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Are Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea Bags good for health?
Ans. Green tea, in general, is highly beneficial and Lipton's varieties are no exception.
Q2. How safe are Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea Bags?
Ans. There are no chemicals, preservatives or colourings in Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea Bags. This is why it is considered one of the healthiest teas on the planet.
Q3. How often should I consume Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea Bags to keep my tummy flat?
Ans. Green tea can be consumed immediately after meals to aid in weight loss. However, if you don't have a sensitive stomach, you should try it because green tea is alkaline and increases the secretion of extra-gastric juices.
Q4. Who should not drink Lipton Lemon Zest Green Tea Bags?
Ans. In case of bleeding disorders, don't drink green tea.