Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray (no Gas) Safe On Skin, Safe On Surfaces - 85 Ml
Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray kills 99.9% of disease-causing germs with just one spray. It is proven to sanitise any kind of surface and is safe on the skin. The germ kill spray is convenient to carry anywhere and should be used to combat coronavirus in public places. The solution is highly concentrated and is not a gas spray like other regular ones in the market. Hence, you can trust Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray to maintain your hygiene.
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray sanitises your surroundings instantly.
- It kills harmful bacteria and nature in your vicinity to protect your hygiene.
- The solution is multipurpose and can be used at the home, office or public places.
- It can be used on various surfaces like doors, glass, wood, steel, paper, etc.
- It is safe for children.
- Easy to use.
- Portable spray bottle.
Ethyl alcohol 95% V/V (denatured)
Spray Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray whenever you visit places with the possible risk of infection like public transport, school, office, toilets, etc.
How to Use
Spray Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray on the surface that you suspect may carry infectious germs like a car door, handles, mobile, children’s toys, toilet, etc. Wait for a while for the solution to work and evaporate.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep away from direct flame.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not spray near eyes, nose or mouth.
Q1. Is Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray safe for children’s accessories?
Ans: Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray is effective in killing microbes that stick to children’s garments, toys or stationery but should not be used by children without the supervision of an adult.
Q2. Which alcohol is used in Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray?
Ans: Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray uses ethyl alcohol.
Q3. Can I carry it with me while travelling?
Ans: Of course, Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray is convenient for travelling. Public spaces are hotspots for viruses to flourish. The germ kill spray can be used to sanitise multiple surfaces that may be contaminated. However, certain places like airports and flights prohibit the use of aerosols so you should confirm with them.