Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray (No Gas) Safe On Skin, Safe On Surfaces - 200 Ml
You always make sure to sanitize your hands, but what about the surfaces you touch? Surfaces that we frequently touch also contain a lot of germs that may be harmful to our health. Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray helps you get rid of those germs and kills them instantly. It is suitable for all kinds of surfaces like doorknobs, mobile phones, toys, tablets, and more. What makes it incredible is that it is safe on your skin. So, carry it anywhere you like and keep yourself protected throughout the day.
- Instantly kills 99.9% of germs and viruses that may harm your health.
- Helps in the removal of bacteria that may cause illnesses.
- Comes in a spill-proof pack.
- Easy to use and carry at all times.
- Guarantees 1100+ sprays.
- Works effectively on surfaces and is safe on your skin.
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray does not contain any gas.
- Infused with a stimulating fragrance for a pleasant experience.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Gets rid of 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on surfaces.
- Safe to use even on your skin.
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray prevents illnesses by killing germs.
How to Use
- Spray it on any surface you wish to disinfect, like mobile phone, desk, doorknob, toys, etc.
- No need to wipe.
- Spray on your palm.
- Spread it by rubbing on your hands, and its back.
- Keep rubbing Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray till dry.
- Do not spray on electrical devices, copper, varnished surfaces, acrylic plastics, and brass.
- Store Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Q 1. Can you use it for the hands if you don’t have a sanitiser?
Ans: Yes, surely you can. It has been formulated in such a way that it is safe to use on skin. It kills 99.9% of germs, so you are good to go.
Q 2. Can you disinfect a phone with Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray?
Ans: It is a germ kill spray that has been made for disinfecting surfaces. Thus, it will work effectively on your phone’s screen and even tablets.
Q 3. Is the Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray effective for public transport?
Ans: Yes, it works effectively on frequently touched surfaces that include public transports. Make your commute safer with this germ kill spray.
Q 4. Is this Lifebuoy Antibacterial Germ Kill Spray flammable?
Ans: Yes, it contains alcohol. Please store it away from heat and sun.