L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme 3 Dark Brown/Natural Darkest Brown (72ml+100g)Hair Color Box Of 172 G
L’oreal Paris Excellence Creme is an ammonia-free range of hair colours that gives your hair seamlessly shining and glossy hair. It provides 100% grey hair coverage, natural shine and a healthy texture to your hair. Dark brown natural/darkest brown is a shade that is available in a natural hue.
- Natural ingredients and ammonia-free
- Natural shine and healthy texture
- 100% resistant grey coverage
- Clean and easy preparation and application
- Rich, radiant, gorgeous colour all with Excellence exclusive non-drip crème.
- Nourishing hair colour
- Voluptuous look
How to Use
- Check the colour guide on the backside of the product to find the perfect shade for you.
- It is advisable to go for an extra box of colour if you have too dense or curly hair. Make sure you open only one box at a time.
- You will find instructions, gloves, pre-colour treatment, developer, colour creme with pro keratin complex, and conditioning treatment with collagen in the box.
- Go through the instructions before you use the product. Take an allergy test 48 hours before you use it. You can apply a small amount of colour on the inside of your arm to take the test.
- Brush your hair correctly and apply the conditioning treatment along your hairline to avoid discolouration.
- Apply the pre-colour treatment to the hair strands with your hands.
- Divide your hair into two parts with your comb, divide the two sections into two more sections each and use plastic clips to hold them.
- Wear gloves and add the colour creme (2) into the developer (bottle 1). Put the cap on and shake it well to mix the two solutions.
- Once mixed, make sure you use the colour immediately.
- Use the applicator tip to apply the colour to your hair. Apply it on the scalp and spread it with a brush or your hands to ensure complete coverage.
- Apply the remaining mixture on the ends with your hands.
- Wait for 30 minutes after applying the colour.
- Rinse your hair with plain water until the water runs clear. Apply the conditioner on your hair after rinsing and leave it in for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
- Take an allergy test 48 hours before using the hair colour.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Consult a physician or dermatologist in case of an allergic reaction.
Q 1. Is this hair colour safe to use?
Ans. Yes, L’oreal hair colours are free of ammonia and are safe to use. Make sure you still take an allergy test 48 hours before using it to be on the safer side.
Q 2. How long does this hair colour last?
Ans. The L’oreal Paris Excellence hair colours last up to 28 washes. Make sure you apply the colour evenly all over your hair for 100% grey hair coverage.
Q 3. Will this work if my hair is 100% white and I want a natural look post colour?
Ans. In this case, L’oreal Excellence is your best option. It offers 100% grey coverage and gives you a natural and healthier look.
Q 4. Does the hair volume change the amount of hair dye that I might need?
Ans. Yes. Long, dense and curly hair might need more than one hair colour box at a time. Your hair should be fully covered and saturated with the colour to get the best results.