Krack Heel Repair Cream Tube Of 15 G
Krack Heel Repair Cream has the healing power of 7 herbs that moisturizes, heals, soothes, softens, hydrates and shields the heels with its unique action. Dry weather or standing for too long can cause your heels to become hard and dry. The skin around the heels becomes rough and dark. If ignored this can lead to peeling, painful cracked skin and bleeding.
Krack cream repairs and relieves dry skin disorders such as rough and cracked heels. Krack Cream is specially formulated to give you effective relief from sore, cracked heels and hardened soles.
- It helps in healing sore and cracked heels.
- Krack Heel Repair genuinely repairs dry, rough and hard skin of feet.
- The cream makes skin soft and smooth upon regular application.
- St., Kampila (Mallotus philippinensis)
- Pashanabheda (Bergenia ciliata)
- Karpasasthi Taila (Gossypium herbaceum)
- Cream Base q.s. to 100%
- Bhava Prakasha a Charaka Samhita Preservatives.
- Sodium Methyl Paraben IP
- Sodium Propyl Paraben IP
How to Use
- Wash and clean the affected area (preferably with warm water) and then wipe it dry.
- Scrape the dead skin with a scraper (deal skin remover), then apply Krack Cream 2-3 times a day.
- Spread gently.
- Allow 15 minutes to dry after application.
- Bandaging may be done where required.
- Krack's special formula works faster to soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water.
- If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Use it as directed for best results.
Q1. Is Krack Cream Effective?
Ans: The product is very good. It works well within 2 to 3 days. You will find that the affected areas of the heel are recovering and smoothing. There are no side effects of this product.
Q2. How do you use Krack heel repair cream?
Ans: Wash and clean the affected area (preferably with warm water) and then wipe it dry. Scrape the dead skin with a scraper (deal skin remover), then apply Krack Cream 2-3 times a day. Spread gently. Allow 15 minutes to dry after application.
Q3. Why do heels crack?
Ans: Heels can crack when the skin around the rim of your heel becomes dry and thick and increased pressure on the fat pad under the heel causes the skin to split. Several factors can raise the risk of developing cracked heels, including obesity, wearing open-heel footwear such as sandals and having cold and dry skin.
Q4. Can walking barefoot cause heels to crack?
Ans: While walking barefoot where your feet are exposed to dust and hard floors can cause heel cracking and those with conditions such as diabetes and arthritis are more susceptible to it. From the chemicals in the detergent to wash your clothes with improper foot care or posture, there are many factors in cracked heels.