Kofol Sf Cough Syrup Bottle Of 100 Ml
Kofol cough syrup is an all-herbal cough relieving syrup to help ease a sore throat and other respiratory issues caused due to bronchial asthma and gastric acid reflux. It is enriched with powerful herbs and medicinal plants that have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Ingredients like Vasa and Kantakari are excellent expectorants and treat issues with mucous. Haldi and Tulsi have known immune-enriching properties. Pipali is a decongestant that reduces cough and cold. It doesn't lead to drowsiness or constipation and the 100% sugar-free formulation is safe for diabetic use.
- Relieves irritation of the respiratory tract and throat.
- Treats acute cough.
- Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eases breathing by removing mucous.
- Protects against excess gastric acids.
- Has anti-allergic properties.
- It gives a natural glow to the skin.
- It contains no added sugar.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Bibhitaki (Terminaliabellerica)
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale)
- Vasa (Adhatoda Vasica)
- It is very effective in treating acute coughs caused by gastric reflux and asthma.
- Relieves congestion by removing excess mucous and phlegm.
- Tulsi has excellent immune-enhancing properties.
- Turmeric acts as an excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Its mucolytic agents loosen mucous and ease breathing.
How to Use
- For children – Use 1 teaspoon or 5 ml, 3-4 times in a day or as advised by your physician.
- For adults – Use 2 teaspoons or 10 ml, 3-4 times in a day or as advised by your physician.
- Its all-herbal composition doesn't cause any drowsiness, so you can easily take the syrup all day long.
- It is ideal for diabetic use since there is no added sugar.
- Store it in a dry and cool place.
- Do not keep in direct sunlight.
- Do not keep where children can reach it.
- Follow your doctor's advice on dosage.
Q1. I am diabetic. Can I still use the cough syrup?
Ans. Yes, absolutely! The SF in the product names means Sugar-Free and is specially made for diabetic use.
Q2. Does this syrup cause drowsiness?
Ans. No, it is not alcohol-based. So, it doesn't cause any drowsiness.
Q3. Are there any side effects of using this cough syrup?
Ans. While there are no significant Kofol SF cough syrup side effects, some people may be allergic to herbs. In case you have an allergic reaction, stop immediately and consult your doctor.
Q4. What is the price of Kofol SF cough syrup in India?
Ans. Please check the product packaging for price and other manufacturing details.