Respiratory infections - usually bacterial or viral - irritate the airways and are a common cause of coughing. Allergies can irritate the airways as well. KOFOL SF is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have anti-inflammatory properties to ease the irritation of the respiratory tract.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) is known to have antitussive action and suppresses the cough reflex.
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) are expectorants (sometimes called mucolytics) to help loosen mucus by making bronchial secretions thinner and easier to cough up.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) has immune-modulator properties to support the respiratory system.
- Conventional cough syrups may contain ingredients that may cause drowsiness and
- This is the reason why some people prefer to use a cough syrup containing herbal or natural ingredients which are not associated with this concern.
- Therefore, KOFOL SF is the first choice in the therapy of cough.
- Cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin
- Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
- Cough associated with bronchial asthma
Standardized extracts per 10 ml:
- Glycyrrhiza glabra - 75 mg
- Solanum xanthocarpum - 50 mg
- Adhatoda vasica - 50 mg
- Curcuma longa - 25 mg
- Piper longum - 10 mg
- carriers: sorbitol, syrup maltose (maltitol), propylene glycol, sweeteners: glycerin, sucralose, color: caramel, acidity regulator: citric acid monohydrate, preservatives: potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, sodium benzoate, for taste: cooking salt, purified water.
Sugar Free! Suitable for diabetics!
Direction of use:
- Children from 1 to 5 years: 5 ml twice a day.
- Children from 5 to 12 years: 10 ml twice a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10 ml three times a day.