Kofol Mint Lozenges Jar Of 200
Kofol Lozenge is a versatile combination of medicinal plants containing Curcuma longa, Zingiber officinale, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Adhatoda vasica, Ocimum sanctum and Bibhitaki which have anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and mucolytic properties.
- Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra and Adhatoda vasica are mucolytic and expectorant) that helps loosen mucus by making bronchial secretions thinner and easier to cough up.
- Ocimum sanctum has immunomodulator properties.
- Bibhitaki is known to suppress the cough reflex.
- Kofol is recommended for cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin, cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux and cough associated with bronchial asthma. Therefore, kofol is a first choice in the therapy of cough
- Use under medical supervision.