Kofol Cough Syrup Bottle Of 200 Ml
Kofol syrup can be taken during a bad cough for relief. The syrup contains a mix of various medicinal plants, all anti-inflammatory in nature and effectively helps reduce irritation in the respiratory canal. Its two ingredients Haridra and Shunthi act as antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. Another ingredient, Bibhitaki is known to suppress the need to cough and has an antitussive action. Vasa and Yastimadhu successfully loosen mucus and thin out bronchial secretions, thus making them easier to expel from the body. Tulsi is also added to the syrup as it is good for immunity and helps make the respiratory system of the body stronger.
- Kofol cough syrup treats cough as a result of allergies from pollen, dust or pollution.
- It effectively treats cough due to gastroesophageal reflux and bronchial asthma.
- Uses ayurvedic ingredients that give quick relief from cough.
- Suitable for all kinds of coughs.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Kofol cough syrup is highly effective for coughs that result due to allergies.
- The syrup is also taken to treat gastroesophageal reflux and bronchial asthma.
How to Use
- For adults, 2 tablespoons thrice a day is recommended.
- For children aged between 2-12 yrs, 5ml is recommended to be taken 4 times a day.
- For children aged 1-2 yrs, 2.5ml is recommended to be taken 4 times a day.
- Consult your doctor for more instructions on the exact dosage.
- Read the information on the label before use.
- Use only after consulting a physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place and do not store under direct sunlight.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Do not store the bottle in the fridge.
- Shake the bottle properly before using it.
Q1. Is the Kofol Syrup available only in a 200ml bottle?
Ans: Yes, the Kofol cough syrup is available in 200ml and 100ml bottles.
Q2. Can the syrup be given to children to treat coughs?
Ans: Yes, the Kofol syrup can also be given to children, recommended dosage is mentioned on the bottle. You can also consult your child’s paediatrician before use.