Kofol Cough Syrup Bottle Of 200 Ml
Kofol Syrup is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have antiinflammatory properties to ease the irritation of the respiratory tract. Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) is known to have antitussive action and suppresses the cough reflex. Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) are expectorants (sometimes called mucolytics) to help loosen mucus by making bronchial secretions thinner and easier to expel. Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) has immune-modulator properties to support the respiratory system.
Kofol Syrup is recommended in :
- Cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin
- Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
- Cough associated with bronchial asthma
Direction for Use:
- Adult: Two tablespoonfuls three times a day.
- Children: Aged 2-12 years 5 mL 4 times per day, children aged 1-2 years 2.5 mL 4 times per day