Kapiva Rajasthani Neem Juice | Natural Juice Made From Fresh Neem Leaves | Healthy Hair & Skin | No Added Sugar - 1l
If you are concerned about maintaining your skin and hair health along with being internally healthy and boosting your immunity, Kapiva Neem Juice can be your go-to juice.
Kapiva Neem Juice is extracted from fresh Neem leaves from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. We follow a unique traditional process of decoction or ‘kwath’ for the processing of the juice. Daily consumption of our pure neem juice has a radiant effect on the skin. It aids in diminishing skin ulcers and reduces spots on the skin. Free from any additives, our juice has maximum health benefits ranging from strengthening immune health to being a natural nourisher for skin and hair.
- Neem is a well-known immunity booster. Consuming this juice could let you fight infections and keep your health in check.
- This juice also helps aid digestion and is responsible for improving gastric health. This Ayurvedic Neem Juice is extremely effective in relieving symptoms of several gastrointestinal problems, including hyperacidity, diarrhoea and constipation. Drinking Neem Juice helps improve the metabolism of your body by cleaning the stomach. It helps in removing toxins from the intestines, which eventually aids in better immunity. It breaks down all the required digestive juices and helps clean the liver.
- It is enriched with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which keeps your scalp hydrated and prevents dandruff while also improving your hair health. It also reduces hair fall and improves scalp health.
- Neem has anti-inflammatory properties that nourish hair and skin and treat blemishes, acne and blackheads.
- This Neem Leaf Juice has antibacterial properties and drinking this organic neem juice will help fighting common infections such as cold, cough and throat infections. Our juice also has anti-inflammatory properties, which aid in providing soothing relief to the throat and liver.
How to Use
This juice comes in a 1-litre bottle. Mix 30ml of Neem Juice in a glass of water (room temperature) and consume it on an empty stomach in the morning. If you are comfortable with its taste, you can also have a shot of 30ml without water to gain a higher nutritional value. This juice is suitable for individuals above 12 years.
- Keep it away from children below 10 years old.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not drink more than twice a day.
- Read the label carefully before first-time use.
Q1. What are the benefits of neem juice?
Ans: Neem contains chemicals that might help reduce blood sugar levels, heal ulcers in the digestive tract, prevent conception, kill bacteria and prevent plaque formation in the mouth.
Q2. Is neem juice good for skin?
Ans: Neem is best known for its anti-ageing properties. Due to its antioxidant properties, neem protects the skin from harmful UV rays, pollution and other environmental factors. The vitamins and fatty acids in neem improve and maintain the elasticity of the skin, reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Q3. Does neem improve immunity?
Ans: Neem helps boost your immune system while cooling down your body internally. It possesses both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help keep your skin clean, radiant and healthy. Neem also has blood-purifying properties.