Kamasutra Aloe Vera Water Based Lubricant Bottle Of 50 Ml
Kamasutra Aloe and Vitamin E Personal Lubricant is a water-based lubricant formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E for a smooth, silky sensation during sexual intercourse or solo play. It may help in improving comfort during sexual intercourse, preventing irritation due to vaginal dryness in women. Kamasutra Aloe and Vitamin E Personal Lubricant aids in improving sexual activity by eliminating friction and dryness in women’s intimate regions. Its unique formulation gives enjoyable and pleasurable sexual intercourse and keeps the private area hygienic during sexual performance. The aloe vera and vitamin E lubricates and soothes the inner vaginal membranes.
- Kamasutra Aloe Vera Lubricant helps provide comfortable, frictionless and pleasurable sexual intercourse with your partner.
- It is loaded with natural aloe vera extracts and vitamin E that maintains silky and smooth lubrication into the vagina during sexual intercourse.
- Kamasutra Aloe Vera Lubricant does not stain your clothes or bed sheet and can be washed easily with detergent.
- The lubricant is completely compatible with or without condoms during sexual activity with your partner.
- During sexual intercourse, there might be friction if the area is not lubricated. Kamasutra Aloe Vera Lubricant helps reduce rashes, irritation and dryness during sexual intercourse and ensures that the place is well-lubricated before intercourse.
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
It helps during sexual intercourse and prevents friction and dryness in the most intimate areas of women.
How to Use
- Take a few drops on the fingers and lubricate inside your vaginal area before starting with sexual activity.
- Using your fingers, apply the lubricant as and whenever necessary.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
1. Is Aloe Vera good for lube?
Ans. Because of its restorative qualities and soothing, gel-like texture, aloe is a great choice for a lubricant. This is the reason why aloe vera is a popular ingredient in over-the-counter lube, such as Aloe Cadabra and Kamasutra Aloe Vera Lubricant. It's safe for both anal and vaginal sex.
2. Can I use aloe vera gel on my private parts?
Ans. Aloe vera gel may be gentle enough for genital skin, and there's even evidence that it may help heal genital sores from the herpes simplex virus. However, this is typically done through prescription treatments for best results.
3. What are the side effects of lubricants?
Ans. Although lubricants are not known to have major side effects if used in moderation and as mentioned in the manual, there have been reported cases of very rare side effects, that are low blood pressure, puffy face from water retention, wheezing, trouble in breathing, a significant type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis, a type of allergic reaction called angioedema and fast heartbeat. Hence, it is advised that you read the instruction manual carefully before use and use as instructed.
4. Why does vaginal dryness happen?
Ans. Vaginal dryness can have physical or psychological causes. Vaginal lubrication is often closely tied to levels of the hormone estrogen, which changes at various life stages. Medications (including hormonal birth control) may cause vaginal dryness.