Junior Horlicks Stage 1 Chocolate Baby Food (2-3 Years) Bottle Of 500 G
The early years are very essential for the optimal physical and mental development of children. Junior Horlicks Stage 1 Chocolate Baby Food is the perfect source of all the essential nutrients that children of formative years (2-4 years of age) need in their daily diet. Toddlers at this age are usually fussy eaters, which often leads to gaps in nutrition. It is therefore essential to adequately manage the nutritional requirements of your child. Bridge the gaps in nutrition and aid the overall development of your child by including the nutritional supplementary beverage Junior Horlicks into their daily diet.
- Junior Horlicks contains essential nutrients like DHA, Choline, Folic Acid, Iron and Iodine which are important for proper brain development.
- The Nutri-compact formula of Junior Horlicks provides the nutrients necessary for proper weight gain.
- It is a specialised nutritional food supplement for fussy toddlers (2 to 4 years age group) that helps to meet the nutritional requirements of your child as a part of a balanced diet.
- It is enriched with the goodness of wheat and milk to ensure complete nutrition.
- Junior Horlicks provides the exact amount of Protein, Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K1 required for the robust physical growth of your child.
- Nutrients like Vitamin C, E, A, Zinc, Selenium and Copper provide immunity and help to boost the development of the natural immune system.
- Junior Horlicks comes in a delicious Chocolate flavour for the picky toddlers.
- Milk Solids (30%)
- Wheat Flour (20%)
- Malted Barley (12%)
- Cocoa Powder
- DHA Rich Algal Oil
Junior Horlicks provides a growing toddler of 2-4 years of age with all the essential macro and micronutrients necessary for robust physical growth and weight gain, as well as optimal brain development during this vital phase. It also helps boost the immune system and provides energy for an active healthy toddler.
How to Use
- Take 23 g (2-3 heaped spoons approx.) of Junior Horlicks.
- Pour 200ml of hot or cold milk into a cup.
- Keep stirring to avoid forming lumps.
- Let your child enjoy a delicious, healthy drink.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep in an airtight container and close after every use.
1. What is recommended quantity of Junior Horlicks in a day?
It is recommended to have two servings of 23 g each of Junior Horlicks in a day.
2. Can my newborn have it?
No, Junior Horlicks is meant for consumption only by toddlers of 2 years of age and above.
3. Does it contain extra sugar?
Yes, Junior Horlicks contains added sugar in the right amounts to provide a growing toddler with the required amount of calories.