Johnson'S Baby Soap Blossoms 75grams
Made specifically for the babies, Johnson’s Baby Soap Blossoms is the ideal skincare product that will keep your baby’s skin soft and supple and make it brighter. The Johnson skincare product is mild on the baby’s skin and will never cause any rash or allergic reaction. Enriched with Vitamin E and several other essential ingredients, it’s a mild soap that will never harm your baby’s skin. In addition, it can be used for babies up to one and a half to two years. The Johnson’s Baby Soap Blossoms will help in nourishing the baby’s skin and prevent dryness and scaling.
- Completely safe for the newborns and the babies.
- Enriched with Vitamin E for enhancing the skin’s beauty.
- Perfect for any skin type.
- Suitable for the baby’s face also.
- Forms soft lather for preventing any allergic reactions on the baby’s skin.
- The soap has a delicate rose fragrance.
- Easily rinse soap with water without scrubbing.
- Removes all kinds of dirt from the baby’s skin.
- Sodium palmate
- Sodium chloride
- Mineral oils
- Milk protein
- You can use Johnson’s Baby Soap Blossoms all over the body and on the face.
- It contains glycerin and milk for moisturising your baby’s skin and keeping it supple and soft.
- The main benefit is to prevent any allergy from developing on your baby’s skin, no matter the age.
- It is a mild soap and hence can be used on the face without fearing rashes, swells and reddening of the skin.
- With the Johnson’s Baby Soap Blossoms, your baby will always smell good after the bath.
How to Use
- First, wash your baby’s body with normal water.
- Once they are wet from head to toe, rub the soap on this body gently. Make sure not to rub the Johnson’s Baby Soap Blossoms aggressively.
- Use a soft scrubber made from nylon or any softer material to clean the skin.
- Rinse off the foam with clean water and pat your baby’s skin with a soft towel to remove the water droplets.
- Make sure the soap foam doesn’t enter the eyes of your baby.
- If your baby has sensitive skin, it’s better to ask permission from the doctor to use the soap.
- Do not use a hard scrubber to rub your baby’s skin after applying the soap.
Q1: Can I use soap to wash my baby’s hair?
Ans: Amongst the other uses, washing your baby’s hair is not included.
Q2: Can the soap be used every day?
Ans: Yes, you can use the Johnson’s Baby Soap Blossoms every day to clean your baby’s skin.
Q3: Will the Johnson soap moisturise my baby’s skin?
Ans: Since the soap contains glycerin and water, it will help in moisturising your baby’s skin.