Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser Shampoo Bottle Of 100 Ml
Excessive pollution and an extremely stressful lifestyle can greatly affect the quality of hair, resulting in damaged and weak hair, which in turn increases hair loss. The Indulekha hair cleanser shampoo is a special ayurvedic formulation that contains the extracts of 9 full Bhringraj plants. The herb is known for its reviving and regenerating properties which make hair stronger and reduce hair fall. The hair cleanser shampoo also contains other beneficial herbs like amla, tulsi, neem, shikakai, rosemary, etc which restore shine and improve hair quality to a great extent. Amla provides hair with Vitamin C which makes air follicles stronger and prevents greying. Tulsi helps improve blood circulation in the scalp, which prevents hair fall. Shikakai is a natural cleanser that strengthens hair roots. Use this Indulekha shampoo regularly and notice the results in no time. This shampoo has no added fragrance or artificial colour, which makes it safer to use.
- The Indulekha Bringha shampoo is ideal for those who want to control excessive hair fall.
- The shampoo not only contains extracts of 9 full Bhringraj plants but also has other herbs which strengthen and improve hair quality.
- Bhringraj or Keshraj is a herb that regenerates and revives new hair, thus it will help with hair volume.
- Other herbs like amla, tulsi, neem, shikakai, rosemary, etc strengthen hair follicles and improve the overall health of your hair.
- No added fragrance.
- No artificial colour.
10ml contains extracts of-
- Amla 40mg, Tulsi 80mg, Bhringraj 1000mg, Neem 400mg, Madayantika 400mg, Shikakai 120mg and Rosemary 200mg.
- Rejuvenates weak hair and cleanses the scalp effectively.
- Controls hair fall.
How to Use
- Wet your hair and scalp with water.
- Take some shampoo and lather well.
- Gently massage the product into your hair and scalp, from the roots to the tips.
- Rinse off completely with water.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- For external use only.
Q1. What is the weight of the Indulekha hair shampoo?
Ans: The Indulekha shampoo bottle is 100ml in volume. It is also available in 200ml.
Q2. Will the shampoo reduce hair fall?
Ans: Yes, the Indulekha shampoo contains extracts of Bringhraj plants and is made of a special ayurvedic formula that will effectively control hair fall.