Hydrofil Cream 100gm
Hydrofil cream is an emollient and a moisturiser mainly used for its advanced non-comedogenic ingredients. These ingredients prevent skin pores from getting blocked and protect the skin's natural lipid barrier, maintaining the moisture level.
The cream contains lecithin, a natural substance produced by all living cells. It also contains natural moisturisers like aloe vera and beeswax that have hydrating properties.
- Softens and smoothens the skin due to the presence of Lecithin in the cream.
- Increases and retains the moisture content of the skin.
- Removes dryness from the epidermis and the resulting rashes and itching.
- Keeps the skin moisturised and soft due to the presence of Vitamin E.
- The silicone oil in the cream creates a thin, permeable film over the skin to lock moisture.
- The Propylene glycol compound in the cream is a humidifying agent known to absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere.
- The aloe vera in the skin can help alleviate itchiness and eczema.
- Aloe vera
- Light liquid paraffin
- Propylene glycol
- Silicon Oil
The cream is mainly used for the following ailments:
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor burns
How to Use
- Use the cream regularly.
- Always use it after a bath.
- While applying it, focus on the dry body parts, i.e., elbows, heels and knees.
- Make sure your fingers are clean before scooping out the cream.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to any of the cream’s ingredients, e.g., aloe vera or lecithin.
- It is exclusively for external use only.
- Do not apply it if you have oily or acne-prone skin.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Make sure to keep it away from your eyes while using it. If the cream comes in contact with your eyes by mistake, rinse it off thoroughly.
Q1. Is Hydrofil Cream composition vegan?
Ans. No, the cream contains beeswax.
Q2. Can Hydrofil Cream be used before taking a bath?
Ans. You can use it before taking a bath but using it after a bath is recommended for best results.
Q3. Is Hydrofil Cream helpful against skin pollutants?
Ans. Yes, absolutely. It helps prevent dust particles and other pollutants from entering the skin.