Himalaya Yashtimadhu - 60'S
Himalaya Yashtimadhu contains 'Liquorice' as the key ingredient, which is an essential herbal product in Ayurveda treatment and manufactured by Himalaya Company. Yashtimadhu accelerates the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers by relieving inflammation. It produces protective mucous for the stomach lining.
The active phytoconstituents of Yashtimadhu balance excessive gastric secretion and inhibits the growth of Helicobacter pylori, the bacteria linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers. It doesn’t contain any artificial substance or impurity which makes it a unique composition. Yashtimadhu provides relief from gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD), an uneasy stomach condition caused due to acidic contents rising from the stomach into the oesophagus.
Each tablet contains Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract - 250 mg.
- Himalaya Yashtimadhu helps in preventing and curing acid reflux problems in humans. It acts as a natural antacid solution by decreasing the irritation to the peptic mucosa and HCL levels in the stomach.
- Stomach ulcers can be cured and prevented by consuming Yashtimadhu regularly or as prescribed by a specialist due to their anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer properties. It has shown significant results in reducing the inflammation of the stomach lining and ulcer healing properties.
- Himalaya Yashtimadhu has shown tremendous results in reducing aphthous ulcers within a few doses due to the strong composition of natural compounds in it and anti-ulcer properties.
- The excess use of aspirin and NSAIDs can lead to severe gastritis problems and damage the inner lining of the stomach, however, you can heal the ulcers and reduce the gastritis problem naturally, by consuming Himalaya Yashtimadhu regularly or as prescribed by the specialist.
- It also acts as a mild laxative, blood purifier, brain tonic, reduces LDL levels and boosts the immune system.
How to Use
- Himalaya Yashtimadhu dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight and age.
- 1-2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- It should be consumed after meals (Before meals for the gastric problem).
- It is recommended that you should not consume more than 4 tablets in a day to avoid any complications.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Read the label before using the medicine.
- Do check the expiry date on the packaging.
1. Which is the root extract used in Himalaya Yashtimadhu?
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet contains the root extract of Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Yastimadhu is a herb widely used to support the body’s normal digestive function. The demulcent and antiulcerogenic agent is beneficial in healing gastric and duodenal ulcers.
2. For what kind of treatment is Himalaya Yashtimadhu used?
Himalaya Yashtimadhu Tablet is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of GERD and other digestive disorders.
3. Is Himalaya Yashtimadhu good for acidity?
Himalaya Yashtimadhu is known for its anti-inflammatory, antacid and analgesic properties. Mulethi has active compounds like glycyrrhizin and carbenoxolone that are known to relieve stomach discomfort, acidity and gastroesophageal reflux disorder.